Dan Enos had saban heated

Advertisement
Just wait until this comes full circle and Enos puts up 60 on Baga when we play them in 2021. Sure, it'll be Enos' last year with us but it'll also be the official beginning of the end for Baga and Saban as their whole season and his job fully deteriorate into a colossal Paterno/Bowden situation.

It's going to be glorious.

This should kill the stupid narrative around here that if Bama wanted to keep Enos they would have kept him.
No. he wanted to jump ship no matter what.
Only Enos knows......period....anything else is dancing around, and speculation.
He is a Cane, so FU** Saban....and his surprises.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Locksley, Lupoi, Enos & Gattis all got the fck outta dodge as soon as they could.

Hopefully this is the beginning of the end of the Saban era of dominance over College football (I know wishful thinking), but that stronghold he has over all of college football needs to fckin die SOON.

I hate the conspiracy theory crap but there’s got to be more to this than Saban just being an ****hole.
Bama should be a team more on the level we are right now. They have a really good team every 7-8 years that has a shot. Not the other way around.

Saban
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Clemson ain't letting Dabo leave, and Dabo isn't leaving when he create his own legacy at Clemson.

Was waiting for someone to say this. Alabaga is Dabo's alma mater. It would be illegal for Clem$on to chain Dabo to the uprights and "not let him leave". There may be some fatigue setting in at Baga with the boosters, the fans, the assistants and support staff, but don't get it twisted. Clemson is running along nicely right now, but no one. Not anyone. Runs a football cartel like Baga runs a football cartel. Where the **** do you think Dabo learned and the Tiggers learned it from?

No one can know what the future will hold. Dabo just built a massive compound in Clemson for his new abode. It's not like he can sell that b to just anyone looking for a pad in Clemson, SC. The fans there are probably going to be a bit less crazy and demanding than Baga fans, but don't get it wrong, they largely don't know jack about football and they are already growing VERY entitled. Baga fans, and I hate to say anything nice about them, but they are far more football savvy than Tigger fans.

Point being, Baga will absolutely back up the Brinks truck for Dabo when Satan leaves. So will Clem$on. Baga's got more Brinks trucks than Clem$on does. He'll have a decision to make. If you got a few drinks in him out by the campfire and got him in an honest mood (which may actually be an impossibility for the snake oil salesman of a man) I bet he couldn't even honestly say what he'd do if Bama came calling. A lot would depend on the circumstances. It could go either way. Anyone acting like it couldn't is either slurping or playing fake tough guy.

Locksley, Lupoi, Enos & Gattis all got the fck outta dodge as soon as they could.

Hopefully this is the beginning of the end of the Saban era of dominance over College football (I know wishful thinking), but that stronghold he has over all of college football needs to fckin die SOON.

They not trying to go down with the bag men ship, best to leave on a high note. Notice how enos in his early interviews when asked why he chose UM, he mentioned "morals" and the respect he has for manny!

There's gotta be something to the whole situation, right? I mean Saban being a **** is hardly news. He's had that reputation for years. Why, all of the sudden, did everyone jump ship? It's not like the team sucks. They probably had one of the all time best 2nd place teams in history. I get that Bama is gunning for titles but that was the best offense in Alabama history and everyone on that side of the ball left. Something is shady.

It does smell way rotten, from the Baga program perspective how everyone bolted town on the heels of their best offense in program history.

I want to talk about Enos for a second. Because this was Satan, I ******* love what he did. On the other hand, it really concerns and nags at part of me. That's just not the way straight up men handle themselves. You want to quit your job, you man up and sit down across from your boss and tell him you're taking another job and say thank you for the opportunity and best to you and the family going forward.

****, at least give the man a phone call to tell him in person. Two sides to every story, but IJS...

Catch Dabo after a loss to a team they should have beat and he'll go. Look at how hand picked Jimbo hauled *** when things started heading south. They'll all get while the getting's good. It's all in the timing.

Advertisement
Back