Dan Enos had saban heated

There's gotta be something to the whole situation, right? I mean Saban being a **** is hardly news. He's had that reputation for years. Why, all of the sudden, did everyone jump ship? It's not like the team sucks. They probably had one of the all time best 2nd place teams in history. I get that Bama is gunning for titles but that was the best offense in Alabama history and everyone on that side of the ball left. Something is shady.

🤔Maybe the NCAA is coming for them? Wishful thinking 😆

Advertisement
Advertisement
**** looking at his pay at 200k a year he was the bottom of the totem pole at Alabama. What did Saban expect, for the guy to keep taking up the ***?

The fact the one guy that DID go and tell him he was leaving got cussed out for 20 minutes when he did might lead the next guy to pause and think “ why am I putting myself through this when I’m leaving”.

If that’s the way Uncle Nicky treated guys that tried to be upfront with him I’d pack up my sHT and leave w/o telling him too.

Saban is a monumental a-hole...period, if he was the HC anywhere besides an SEC school he'd get roasted by the "media".

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back