2023 Damon Wilson - DE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
I love how this class is shaping up. It’s looking like most if not all our needs will be met in September. Which will give our staff the ability to go hard after the bid time recruits like McClain, Harbor, etc. for the rest of the recruiting cycle and to get on the 24 class heavily before that cycle even heats up.

This guy is the best DE in terms of come in now and play, next is M'Pemba for me. I don't care about the rankings. I was shocked Gators and FSU weren't after him like a hound dog. Bring him to Jason Taylor and Rod Wright.

This guy is the best DE in terms of come in now and play, next is M'Pemba for me. I don't care about the rankings. I was shocked Gators and FSU weren't after him like a hound dog. Bring him to Jason Taylor and Rod Wright.

Oh I’m 10000% positive they were, they just couldn’t get any traction. He is the best pure pass rusher in the state IMO. The monster that is committed to Notre Dame is an elite edge guy with his combination of length, power but in terms of pure pass rushing and get off,Wilson is elite in that department as well.

Advertisement
Question for the CIS evaluators. Who would he compare to better from last cycle. Moss or Kelly? Is he a better prospect?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back