2023 Damon Wilson - DE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
This kid’s film needed to be posted. Definitely my favorite edge we’re recruiting

Good grief! This kid is an animal! Before today I didn't really know much about his recruitment. Love his game, size, motor and athleticism. Love the violence he plays with. I know we are going all out for kids like M'Pemba, Harbor and Russaw but Wilson is right there with those elite DE prospects. I trust the staff though. I would like 3-4 DEs in this class.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Venice (Fla.) EDGE Damon Wilson is down to five schools in his recruitment, he announced Wednesday night on Instagram.

Wilson will ultimately make his college decision between Alabama, Georgia, Miami, Ohio State and Texas.

Uga is Uga. Bama is Bama. Ohio State is Ohio State. Texas is Texas. Its always been about the U. The U = Anakin Skywalker

Advertisement
Seems like Mario will take as big a class as possible to flip the 2 deep as much as possible. I wouldn’t be surprised if a third of this class went to the lines, IMO.

with 9 of 22 (over 40%) starting positions being linemen, I suspect our class will more than a third linemen.

ResizedP_a701d467-5fb2-463e-8f9b-620302632b79_251296352695595.gif

He has not confided in me. Let me be clear.

The official visit, NIL, and how Mario closes his parents and him = His spot here imo. He has that passion intensity in him!
Nice. Well I like that him and M'Pemba are both taking OV's. Both more ready than Wayne. OV should be lit. I expect hard rock to be crazy this year and I got season tix. Let's go

Advertisement
Advertisement
Who would like to know that in fact much to your surprise . . . Miami Hurricane Friendly Family! That is all I got for the evening. Damon is a great kid. I hope he enjoys the entire process.

PSA

Get these parents massages on officials if they want. They are under a lot of stress too.

Think there would ever be a top recruit that would impressed with 10 pages on their likeness? 50? 100? I am only curious. Not asking for a friend or anyone to be clear;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back