2023 Damon Wilson - DE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I think things are heating up. I surely hope we land him. I would say it seemed UGA was his favorite after his visit to Athens. I think we may be in 3rd or 4th place now. I wish we could get him on campus sooner than later. I know he took an unofficial earlier, but Id love the red carpet to really be out for him. Ya know?
@Da Jumbo Mutombo 👀

Anyone know when dead periods are? Over? When will officials start up again?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think things are heating up. I surely hope we land him. I would say it seemed UGA was his favorite after his visit to Athens. I think we may be in 3rd or 4th place now. I wish we could get him on campus sooner than later. I know he took an unofficial earlier, but Id love the red carpet to really be out for him. Ya know?

**** i want this kid in this class
@imurcane , @Stevo365 said on CaneInsight Live tonight that the Canes have turned up the heat recruiting an elite DE from Tampa. Has to be Damon right? Any updates you can share with us on his recruitment?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Venice (Fla.) EDGE Damon Wilson is down to five schools in his recruitment, he announced Wednesday night on Instagram.

Wilson will ultimately make his college decision between Alabama, Georgia, Miami, Ohio State and Texas.

🙌🏾
My favorite edge remaining. Believe he has only taken 1-2 officials so would think we get one of the remaining.

Venice (Fla.) EDGE Damon Wilson is down to five schools in his recruitment, he announced Wednesday night on Instagram.

Wilson will ultimately make his college decision between Alabama, Georgia, Miami, Ohio State and Texas.

Despite his lofty rankings, Wilson has led one of the quietest recruitments in the country thus far. He has taken one official visit — a trip to Alabama in mid-June — but has otherwise remained off the radar. Alabama is currently considered the favorite to land him by the On3 Recruiting Prediction Machine (RPM) with Miami and Ohio State trailing behind.

He told On3’s Joseph Hastings in June that he plans on using official visits to Miami and Ohio State and is undecided on the other two; Georgia may not receive one as he took a four-day unofficial visit to Athens from June 9-12. He expects to make a commitment in December, potentially around the Early Signing Period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back