2023 Damon Wilson - DE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Anyone have access to the latest Rivals article on Damon Wilson. The quote in the headlines is that UM is recruiting him the hardest. @Hoyacane1620 do you have access to it?

I'm really HIGH on him. That film is nasty, and it doesn't appear that publicly there's a lead candidate for his services. Hope that can be us?

Anyone have access to the latest Rivals article on Damon Wilson. The quote in the headlines is that UM is recruiting him the hardest. @Hoyacane1620 do you have access to it?

I'm really HIGH on him. That film is nasty, and it doesn't appear that publicly there's a lead candidate for his services. Hope that can be us?

Nothing to exciting. Plans to visit again in the summer.

40BB2A46-D0A7-4D65-8AA4-539184EB0145.jpeg

Advertisement
I met Damon's family and Damon a few years ago. My lady friend is family to them not me . . . bc that would definitely equal an Alabama lean. lol He has been putting in the work for years. His grit and determination along with his talent and skills . . . Im pulling for him big time!

Advertisement
Thursday?

They will be an exit up from me today/tomorrow, I believe. It'd be cool to get a few words that I could actually post. Ya know how it is.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think things are heating up. I surely hope we land him. I would say it seemed UGA was his favorite after his visit to Athens. I think we may be in 3rd or 4th place now. I wish we could get him on campus sooner than later. I know he took an unofficial earlier, but Id love the red carpet to really be out for him. Ya know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back