Damarius Good

Advertisement
Bethel was primarily a WR and I believe led MNW in receiving last year.

Good played DB his Sophomore season, it's literally his Sophomore Hudl film. So saying he has never taken a snap there is just a straight up lie debunked with 15 seconds of research
Bethel played defense but his team needed him more at WR so that’s where he was primarily.

Bethel was primarily a WR and I believe led MNW in receiving last year.

Good played DB his Sophomore season, it's literally his Sophomore Hudl film. So saying he has never taken a snap there is just a straight up lie debunked with 15 seconds of research
Bethel played both WR & CB as a Junior & Senior, wasn't aware that Good played Defense his Soph year my mistake.
Was just pointing out that Bethel has played CB quite a bit.

Advertisement
Incomplete evaluation right now, not in love with his film and I dont See 10.6 track speed on his film. Need to see how he progresses his Senior year

If he’s a take as a corner and there’s no tape of him playing corner than what exactly are you not in love with?

I loved his physicality blocking, didn’t love that he seems to get run down from behind a lot for a guy who runs fast on a track.

The combination of measurables and toughness is rare. Hopefully they play him at corner as a senior so the staff can get a full evaluation.

Why not just have gone after an Ace Melvin. There is already tape of him at CB. He is a legit CB who plays tough, has awesome coverage skills and is very fast. Good is a project at CB for sure.

Advertisement
Their Schedule isn’t terrible but Lake Brantley usually goes to the Elite 8 in the playoffs and that’s where you find them playing big time ball against an Apopka or someone like that

Is he going to be at Paradise Camp? It will be interesting to see the reports about how well he did against the other elite competition.

Advertisement
Is he going to be at Paradise Camp? It will be interesting to see the reports about how well he did against the other elite competition.

This will be critical, need to get him there to compete. He'll likely not look great at essentially a new position against that type of competition but as long as he shows signs of being able to play and takes coaching well I'll be happy.

Usually wouldn't mind this take, but we need to flip Semar Melvin who just committed to Wisconsin, an drop this kid, who could be a faster Ryan Mayes.

Advertisement
What I can see from his clips is he's got good size, can hit, and has ample speed.

What I can't see is anything that makes me say he'll excel as a corner. He has blazing track speed, but I didn't see it on the field either. He just looks fast, not wow, oh that makes sense due to his track times.

He's definately a project and there's nothing wrong with that. To me, that says they're comfortable with who we got coming this last class and where we stand with this class. I'm just not going to jump up and down right now like some apprently want to do. He's got his shot and I hope he runs with it.

What I can see from his clips is he's got good size, can hit, and has ample speed.

What I can't see is anything that makes me say he'll excel as a corner. He has blazing track speed, but I didn't see it on the field either. He just looks fast, not wow, oh that makes sense due to his track times.

He's definately a project and there's nothing wrong with that. To me, that says they're comfortable with who we got coming this last class and where we stand with this class. I'm just not going to jump up and down right now like some apprently want to do. He's got his shot and I hope he runs with it.
Completely agree

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back