Damarius Good commits

Advertisement
Film I gotta see some film.. I know I'm asking a lot.
Was just about to ask where is the film
Edit: not overly sold, didn’t see anything special tbh but I guess we will see how he progresses. He has speed though seeing he ran a 10.6 in the 100m

Last edited:
Advertisement
This is where we have to trust the coach. Hope the young man gets experience this season at CB unless the plan has changed for his position.

Size, elite speed and aggression. Those are things you can’t coach.

It’s a boom or bust move since Good hasn’t played corner and only has limited production on offense. But Banda saw him practice in person before pulling the trigger.

I like the approach because it reminds me of Butch. He aimed high with traits. Half the guys would wash out, and half would become superstars. This guy is in that high-risk, high-reward mold.

One area where he should be a lock to contribute is special teams.

Advertisement
meh. Between this kid and them offering brownlee shows you were the staff thinks they stand with some of the top CB targets on the board. Hopefully he proves me wrong need to see him at paradise vs some top level WRs.

IMO, it says more about what they think of the big local names at corner.

Advertisement
Size, elite speed and aggression. Those are things you can’t coach.

It’s a boom or bust move since Good hasn’t played corner and only has limited production on offense. But Banda saw him practice in person before pulling the trigger.

I like the approach because it reminds me of Butch. He aimed high with traits. Half the guys would wash out, and half would become superstars. This guy is in that high-risk, high-reward mold.

One area where he should be a lock to contribute is special teams.
Dee...Will let ya know how he looks this yr....going to 2-3 games this yr.

meh. Between this kid and them offering brownlee shows you were the staff thinks they stand with some of the top CB targets on the board. Hopefully he proves me wrong need to see him at paradise vs some top level WRs.

Once upon a time Tyrique Stevenson was not being highly recruited like he is now...yah need to chill, I think the coaches know what they're doing...I see an aggressive/physical kid with tons of speed, two things U cannot teach

Advertisement
Banda did this with Nigel bethel too, hope these projects work out ....

Why not accept a commitment from Cornelius Nunn a local dbs over him? Or pursue Jarvis Brownlee ahead of him who we just offered?

Not completely sold yet but we will see

Advertisement
Back