Damarius Good commits

Advertisement
What I love most about him is that he's playing offense.
Checks athleticism. Checks physicality.
The rest is coaching. Good pick up.

Banda did this with Nigel bethel too, hope these projects work out ....

Why not accept a commitment from Cornelius Nunn a local dbs over him? Or pursue Jarvis Brownlee ahead of him who we just offered?
He’s actually ranked higher than Cornelius Nunn

Advertisement
Pre spring evals, our board was a bunch of out of state long shots per BrooklynDee. None of them had reciprocal interest, so we had to expand our board. Say what you want about Sango, Dixon, Davis, Couch, etc. our staff just has never been super high on any of them. Do I agree? Not quite but all 4 of those guys have flaws. Coaches identified Good and Brownlee as two guys who they believe they have the tools to play at a high level at UM. Watch the recruitment for these 2 blow up (think DJ Ivey). Overall, I like the pickup. Get him to paradise and continue to evaluate him during his senior year. If we got a gem, great! If not, cool on him and he will take the hint.

Size, elite speed and aggression. Those are things you can’t coach.

It’s a boom or bust move since Good hasn’t played corner and only has limited production on offense. But Banda saw him practice in person before pulling the trigger.

I like the approach because it reminds me of Butch. He aimed high with traits. Half the guys would wash out, and half would become superstars. This guy is in that high-risk, high-reward mold.

One area where he should be a lock to contribute is special teams.

I wouldn’t say half his guys washed out. Butch knew exactly what he was looking for. He did the same under JJ bc Jimmy was the same way.

First thing I noticed in Goods film was his short area explosiveness. That’s a Butch trait all day long. Second thing is he brought the pain... and he’s on offense.

We need to get back to this style of recruiting. Find the kids with big traits that are not recruited heavily.

Look at Bandy and Garvin.. 3 stars. And they are beasts. They both possess some of those big time traits

Advertisement
meh. Between this kid and them offering brownlee shows you were the staff thinks they stand with some of the top CB targets on the board. Hopefully he proves me wrong need to see him at paradise vs some top level WRs.
Who are the top corners on the board? Doesn't seem like anybody knows who they want.

I wouldn’t say half his guys washed out. Butch knew exactly what he was looking for. He did the same under JJ bc Jimmy was the same way.

First thing I noticed in Goods film was his short area explosiveness. That’s a Butch trait all day long. Second thing is he brought the pain... and he’s on offense.

We need to get back to this style of recruiting. Find the kids with big traits that are not recruited heavily.

Look at Bandy and Garvin.. 3 stars. And they are beasts. They both possess some of those big time traits
Bandy and garvin had great film, can’t say the same about goods junior film.

What I do Like is that you can tell that he’s an excellent athlete though, very interested in seeing how he does at paradise camp

this kid is awful .. i turned off his film after 2 plays ... playing vs sorry competition .. I cannot belive this staff right now.
What bothers me even more than that,..is all the money, the university pays you, and you just let these coaches, pick and choose who they want to be on their team!!
Tighten up slick!!!

Advertisement
this kid is awful .. i turned off his film after 2 plays ... playing vs sorry competition .. I cannot belive this staff right now.

How do you figure Lake Brantley plays weeks football competition. In 2017 they played Bishop Moore HS ( very good squad that makes playoffs regularly), Winter Haven HS (wins there polk county district regularly an is often has a few very good players that go to P5 schools), Oviedo HS is another squad that wins their district annually an has a players that go P5 regularly, and Osceola HS is in the playoff's almost every year.

Link to LB schedule for 2017
Schedule - Lake Brantley Patriots 2017 Football (Altamonte Springs, FL)

So how is that weak competition? Those are some of Central Florida's better teams.

Go Canes

Advertisement

Bandy was a 4 star on every site except 1 and the same for garvin.

How do you figure Lake Brantley plays weeks football competition. In 2017 they played Bishop Moore HS ( very good squad that makes playoffs regularly), Winter Haven HS (wins there polk county district regularly an is often has a few very good players that go to P5 schools), Oviedo HS is another squad that wins their district annually an has a players that go P5 regularly, and Osceola HS is in the playoff's almost every year.

Link to LB schedule for 2017
Schedule - Lake Brantley Patriots 2017 Football (Altamonte Springs, FL)

So how is that weak competition? Those are some of Central Florida's better teams.

Go Canes
HEY GUESS WHAT .. THIS KID SUCKS ..**** NEVER PLAY FOR US...HE IS A WASTE OF OUR TIME.... WTF ARE WE OFFERING HIM

Advertisement
Back