Not a fan— he’s a china doll and when he is out there he isn’t the same as we’d hoped or who he was once— this might also apply to Lyle at RB—For perspective...If he's hurt, it means we've lost four of our top five CBs. Frédérique, Lucas, Antoine, Brown.
Bryce has filled in nicely but I would rather see him at safety to free up his ball-hawking talents...
again ... if antoine, lucas, and frederique aren't hurt brown is a rotational guy, and not the first one eitherNot a fan— he’s a china doll and when he is out there he isn’t the same as we’d hoped or who he was once— this might also apply to Lyle at RB—
Damari in the games I’ve seen this season was like a scab being picked incessantly— not that others weren’t but he stood out
Then go watch another show. It’s not like all the other shows are doing the exact same thing or anything. I guess Dmoney is the only one who isn’t talking about injuries that Mario hasn’t even announced yet.I understand @DMoney not wanting to "speculate" on injuries. But it is very frustrating to listen to the show daily and not hear anything about an injury that impacts us. It's a major part of the game (unfortunately) and we all have to pretend they don't exist and then be surprised on gameday??
Clearly..Clearly, they’re sitting him out to get him healthy. Nothing more than that.
We talked about Fletcher and Moten today.I understand @DMoney not wanting to "speculate" on injuries. But it is very frustrating to listen to the show daily and not hear anything about an injury that impacts us. It's a major part of the game (unfortunately) and we all have to pretend they don't exist and then be surprised on gameday??
Help me out here man, like I wanna get into your mind to understand this line of thinking.I understand @DMoney not wanting to "speculate" on injuries. But it is very frustrating to listen to the show daily and not hear anything about an injury that impacts us. It's a major part of the game (unfortunately) and we all have to pretend they don't exist and then be surprised on gameday??
fair enough. appreciate the reply and totally respect wanting to have every advantage possible. it’s just frustrating as a fan to be in the dark about these things, but again I get it. thanks for all you do for the programWe talked about Fletcher and Moten today.I understand @DMoney not wanting to "speculate" on injuries. But it is very frustrating to listen to the show daily and not hear anything about an injury that impacts us. It's a major part of the game (unfortunately) and we all have to pretend they don't exist and then be surprised on gameday??
The reason coaches don't like to discuss injuries is because they don't want to help the other team. I also don't want to help the other team. I don't care about winning a Pulitzer or internet clout. I want Miami to have every advantage, big or small.
I also know that injuries are so unpredictable that it's almost impossible to report accurately. And that's me, with more access than anybody. A lot of it depends on how the player wakes up that day.
Go get a job on staff and maybe you'll be better informedfair enough. appreciate the reply and totally respect wanting to have every advantage possible. it’s just frustrating as a fan to be in the dark about these things, but again I get it. thanks for all you do for the program
I understand @DMoney not wanting to "speculate" on injuries. But it is very frustrating to listen to the show daily and not hear anything about an injury that impacts us. It's a major part of the game (unfortunately) and we all have to pretend they don't exist and then be surprised on gameday??
doesn't he have a chronic foot situation? I seem to recall someone mentioning that in a thread -