damari brown injured?

For perspective...If he's hurt, it means we've lost four of our top five CBs. Frédérique, Lucas, Antoine, Brown.
Bryce has filled in nicely but I would rather see him at safety to free up his ball-hawking talents...
Not a fan— he’s a china doll and when he is out there he isn’t the same as we’d hoped or who he was once— this might also apply to Lyle at RB—
Damari in the games I’ve seen this season was like a scab being picked incessantly— not that others weren’t but he stood out
 
Not a fan— he’s a china doll and when he is out there he isn’t the same as we’d hoped or who he was once— this might also apply to Lyle at RB—
Damari in the games I’ve seen this season was like a scab being picked incessantly— not that others weren’t but he stood out
again ... if antoine, lucas, and frederique aren't hurt brown is a rotational guy, and not the first one either
 
I understand @DMoney not wanting to "speculate" on injuries. But it is very frustrating to listen to the show daily and not hear anything about an injury that impacts us. It's a major part of the game (unfortunately) and we all have to pretend they don't exist and then be surprised on gameday??
Then go watch another show. It’s not like all the other shows are doing the exact same thing or anything. I guess Dmoney is the only one who isn’t talking about injuries that Mario hasn’t even announced yet.

People forget he works for the athletic department
 
Early in the game, I saw Brown standing on the sidelines. He was wearing his jersey in street clothes. Didn’t know he was injured or what the deal is. Maybe he got hurt tackling Malachi on the punt return or something. Regardless of how we feel about Brown, it’s not great to be down our 2 through 5 corners a quarter into the year
 
I understand @DMoney not wanting to "speculate" on injuries. But it is very frustrating to listen to the show daily and not hear anything about an injury that impacts us. It's a major part of the game (unfortunately) and we all have to pretend they don't exist and then be surprised on gameday??
We talked about Fletcher and Moten today.

The reason coaches don't like to discuss injuries is because they don't want to help the other team. I also don't want to help the other team. I don't care about winning a Pulitzer or internet clout. I want Miami to have every advantage, big or small.

I also know that injuries are so unpredictable that it's almost impossible to report accurately. And that's me, with more access than anybody. A lot of it depends on how the player wakes up that day.
 
I understand @DMoney not wanting to "speculate" on injuries. But it is very frustrating to listen to the show daily and not hear anything about an injury that impacts us. It's a major part of the game (unfortunately) and we all have to pretend they don't exist and then be surprised on gameday??
Help me out here man, like I wanna get into your mind to understand this line of thinking.

@DMoney has been pretty clear on his injury stance, good or bad he just does not mention it. Is it a perfect system? No. But neither is disclosing everything he is hearing. What if it is like a Penix situation? Doctor's clear him but then he just says he cant go and he is out 2 more weeks. Could you imagine if D$ said Player X is cleared to play tonight then they were out two more weeks? people would revolt.

There are also set backs, or sometimes the player just looks a little off and needs more time. So taking your statement and applying it to pros and cons, cons, higher risk of "bad" info, potentially giving the other team some insight on an injury and losing a competitive advantage. Pro. canescanescanescanes is no longer surprised on game day and we no longer have to guess. Obviously some hyperbole there but I am sorry but the pro just seems wayyyyy to weak. And look, I dont like being surprised either, but if the choice is both Clemson and myself are surprised when Player X plays or doesnt, or everyone knows and I guess I sleep better on Friday night, I take the former each time.
 
I understand @DMoney not wanting to "speculate" on injuries. But it is very frustrating to listen to the show daily and not hear anything about an injury that impacts us. It's a major part of the game (unfortunately) and we all have to pretend they don't exist and then be surprised on gameday??
We talked about Fletcher and Moten today.

The reason coaches don't like to discuss injuries is because they don't want to help the other team. I also don't want to help the other team. I don't care about winning a Pulitzer or internet clout. I want Miami to have every advantage, big or small.

I also know that injuries are so unpredictable that it's almost impossible to report accurately. And that's me, with more access than anybody. A lot of it depends on how the player wakes up that day.
fair enough. appreciate the reply and totally respect wanting to have every advantage possible. it’s just frustrating as a fan to be in the dark about these things, but again I get it. thanks for all you do for the program
 
I understand @DMoney not wanting to "speculate" on injuries. But it is very frustrating to listen to the show daily and not hear anything about an injury that impacts us. It's a major part of the game (unfortunately) and we all have to pretend they don't exist and then be surprised on gameday??

You like what you get for free?

Good, me too.

To get all this info for free, you have to play by certain rules set by the house.
 
I have absolutely no issues sitting whomever we needed for extra time against CMU. Anything minor should have been sat.
 
Back
Top