NFL Damar Hamlin - Bills & Former Pitt Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Iโ€™m familiar with that situation and this seems just like that

Itโ€™s a one in a million shot that can happen when an impact to a certain part of the chest disrupts the electrical rhythm of the heart and causes cardiac arrest.

Itโ€™s absolutely horrific
Probably the saddest thing Iโ€™ve ever witnessed in a sporting event.

Advertisement
Nope, he initially gave them 5 minutes to warm up after the ambulance left the field. The head coaches said **** no
Thatโ€™s why I said โ€œfinallyโ€ that 5 mins was horsesh*t and Iโ€™m glad the teams took a standโ€ฆ probably forced his hand but calling the game was the right move. Had he not he wouldโ€™ve looked bad because he wouldโ€™ve had two teams refusing to play and he wouldโ€™ve had to levy record fines and look like a tool.

Smfh
1672716436980.png

Advertisement
Thatโ€™s why I said โ€œfinallyโ€ that 5 mins was horsesh*t and Iโ€™m glad the teams took a standโ€ฆ probably forced his hand but calling the game was the right move. Had he not he wouldโ€™ve looked bad because he wouldโ€™ve had two teams refusing to play and he wouldโ€™ve had to levy record fines and look like a tool.
Will be interesting to see how NFL ajudicates this unresolved contest. Several teams and $$$$ hanging in balance how it gets resolved.

Good on NFL for making the right decision in this moment.

This has been some horrid television by ESPN. What they think they are doing is beyond me. Put on some f&ckin DARTS or something.
Sadly, I agree. I think Booger McFarland did the best job. Iโ€™m also proud of both coaches saying โ€œNo to the 5 minute interludeโ€, then returning to the field. Those players were not in the right mindset to play the game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Skip tried to be poetic and missed. How you do it (postpone) is not even worth mentioning. Itโ€™s doable, so you do it. Simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back