NFL Damar Hamlin - Bills & Former Pitt Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Skip tried to be poetic and missed. How you do it (postpone) is not even worth mentioning. It’s doable, so you do it. Simple.
He wasn't trying to be poetic, he's a dumbass. "This young man is seriously injured, call this game and move on, it's a GAME, it's ultimately not important" That's what a mature, sane adult would have tweeted. Skip has built a career on the backs of these athletes, but he doesn't recognize the humanity of those athletes. I honestly wish Mike Irvin would have finished choking his *** out on that plane in the 90s, when he tried to out Aikman for book sales.

Advertisement
I really don't see what he said that is so awful.

He literally ends his tweet by saying "which suddenly seems so irrelevant".
Maybe it’s me reading into it a little more because I’m used to him saying dumb **** and know he’s always playing the *******. I think most people just feel numb watching that and don’t care to bring up the makeup game right now.

Advertisement
They seem as shocked as anyone else watching. I'm reading some of these messages about prior similar scenarios, but I couldn't immediately think of any. Someone above mentioned the player who got CPR. I remember that neck injury, but don't remember the CPR. Everyone just seems stunned and lost.

I'd actually be surprised if there's any more football for the night.
This. Stop complaining about coverage of something so shocking almost no one has ever experienced it and instead do some good for the players charity drive…

He wasn't trying to be poetic, he's a dumbass. "This young man is seriously injured, call this game and move on, it's a GAME, it's ultimately not important" That's what a mature, sane adult would have tweeted. Skip has built a career on the backs of these athletes, but he doesn't recognize the humanity of those athletes. I honestly wish Mike Irvin would have finished choking his *** out on that plane in the 90s, when he tried to out Aikman for book sales.
There are significant numbers of people whose livelihood rely on the outcome of this came and the variants that result.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This. Stop complaining about coverage of something so shocking almost no one has ever experienced it and instead do some good for the players charity drive…

Jack Tatum paralyzed a guy on national tv. Several players, tragically, have suffered serious spinal cord issues on live tv with the cameras panning wide open on the back board being loaded. Far more shocking things have been shown, and probably just last week.

You should get out more friend.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back