Dalvin Cook

now add dalvin cook to this pic lol

Advertisement
if we get James Coley i cant see us not get Matthew Thomas........

gotta get the best RB coach possible whether thats Lockette or whoever(preferably Solly) and recruit the **** out of the kid so that he clearly see's that we need him and we're gonna do big things together

If I remember correctly Al said he did not allow Coley to recruit the kids he recruited to FSU to go to UM....... so

Whoa whoa whoa where did you hear this? It would be crazy if true. Golden's a good guy but this good?

I don't think it had anything to do with being a good guy. I'm pretty sure it was about sending a weird and conflicting message to the recruits. It's exactly what I said when we hired Coley. It wouldn't make sense to ax him to recruit guys to UM that he was recruiting to fsu a few days earlier. Rest assured, he wasn't giving glowing reports about UM to the guys he was recruiting to fsu.

Yes Golden said that. The fact that he couldn't or wouldn't send Coley in to recruit the kids he was at FSU is just evidence of how negative they were last cycle.

I used to think Thomas was the man and gonna be an unreal cane. Now I think the dude is going to choke on a fat **** at FSU and hopefully DIAF as he chokes on a big fat ****. The dude can literally DIAF. Like we say that but he really really can.

Next year we're going to make them out *******. Bet the bank on it, in their house and I cant ****** wait.

I used to think Thomas was the man and gonna be an unreal cane. Now I think the dude is going to choke on a fat **** at FSU and hopefully DIAF as he chokes on a big fat ****. The dude can literally DIAF. Like we say that but he really really can.

Next year we're going to make them out ****es. Bet the bank on it, in their house and I cant ****in wait.

Elegantly stated.

Advertisement

Next year we're going to make them out ****es. Bet the bank on it, in their house and I cant ****in wait.

alright dude relax

Advertisement
Even though everyone knew Shady wasn't coming here, Lesean McCoy and Craig Cooper were both Miami committs and at the same prep school.

If this NCAA **** gets wrapped up before NSD next year then Sony should be a lock.

It's a ******* shame that what I just typed isn't sarcasm. This **** could literally still be unresolved by the time NSD comes around again.

Advertisement
Our Canes had four of the top 20 RBs in the country commit one year, and they all sucked.

Advertisement
Out of curiosity, can anyone think of an example of 2 RB's as talented and sought after as Cook and Sony committing to the same school in the same class?

melvin bratton & alonzo highsmith

Not true. Highsmith came in as a defensive end, Howard needed a RB so he switched him. If JJ had been his coach, he probably never would have switched, because Jimmy talked about how he would have loved to have Alonzo and Danny Stubbs rushing from the outside.

Highsmith was one of the best defensive players in the country his senior year, first team A-A USA Today. Coaches back then from around the country just raved about his as a DE or LB.

Maybe back when we recruited Speedy Neal and Keith Griffin both were HS All Americans. I'm not sure, though, hard to remember that far back.

Didn't we have Lesean Mccoy, graig cooper, kylan robinson and javarris james in one class?

McCoy and Coop both prepped and didn't Robinson change positions but still doubt they all knew that at the time they signed

Actually, Kylan Robinson was in the top 10 or 12 on at least one list I saw.

Advertisement
Back