Dalvin Cook

Out of curiosity, can anyone think of an example of 2 RB's as talented and sought after as Cook and Sony committing to the same school in the same class?

Lamar Miller and Bryce Brown looked like they would, but we know how that turned out.

Advertisement
What about Yearby would anybody want him as a backup plan to Sony?

Yearby is a great high school running back but I bet that there are 4 or 5 guys in the area that will be better than him in college from this class. And I barely know any names from this class yet.

What about Yearby would anybody want him as a backup plan to Sony?

Yearby is a great high school running back but I bet that there are 4 or 5 guys in the area that will be better than him in college from this class. And I barely know any names from this class yet.

I think i agree i just asked because he would be a lock too and thats maybe a easy *** commit.

Out of curiosity, can anyone think of an example of 2 RB's as talented and sought after as Cook and Sony committing to the same school in the same class?

2007 USC

#1 and 2 RB's per scouts rankings joe mcnight & Marc Tyler

They had a few other years where they got a top 5 back and 1 or 2 other backs that were top 15 nationally.

I'd be surprised if Cook and Sony were both in this class but crazier things have happened.

Advertisement

Alabama signed 4 pretty good ones this year, I believe.

Per scout Bama signed the #4, 12, 14 & 15 ranked RB's this year.

Last edited:
Didn't we have Lesean Mccoy, graig cooper, kylan robinson and javarris james in one class?

McCoy and Coop both prepped and didn't Robinson change positions but still doubt they all knew that at the time they signed

if both want to come to UM, who backs down away from the comp? if i'm either one, i'm going to UM b/c i'm gonna start. i'm not going elsewhere b/c they are signing some other guy.

Advertisement
if both want to come to UM, who backs down away from the comp? if i'm either one, i'm going to UM b/c i'm gonna start. i'm not going elsewhere b/c they are signing some other guy.

Whoever does that is a beta and we don't want those

I want both guys to come because hey want to prove once and for all who's the better player/better man **** if i was either guy i'd want that challenge because all our lives we been chllenging each other and that would be the only way to end the debate

Charlie jones, bobby washington, andrew johnson and derron thomas was a pretty stacked group of rbs. I know washington never came after issues but they were all coming in together. Johnson and jones were both in the top 100 overall.

if we get James Coley i cant see us not get Matthew Thomas........

gotta get the best RB coach possible whether thats Lockette or whoever(preferably Solly) and recruit the **** out of the kid so that he clearly see's that we need him and we're gonna do big things together

If I remember correctly Al said he did not allow Coley to recruit the kids he recruited to FSU to go to UM....... so

Whoa whoa whoa where did you hear this? It would be crazy if true. Golden's a good guy but this good?

Advertisement

gotta get the best RB coach possible whether thats Lockette or whoever(preferably Solly) and recruit the **** out of the kid so that he clearly see's that we need him and we're gonna do big things together

If I remember correctly Al said he did not allow Coley to recruit the kids he recruited to FSU to go to UM....... so

Whoa whoa whoa where did you hear this? It would be crazy if true. Golden's a good guy but this good?

Golden said it.

Alabama signed 4 pretty good ones this year, I believe.

Per scout Bama signed the #4, 12, 14 & 15 ranked RB's this year.

Those 4 for Bama were all ranked in the top 79 players overall in the rivals 100. If you win, they will come. If Miami wins 10 games next year I could easily see us landing both with Lockette in the fold.

Charlie jones, bobby washington, andrew johnson and derron thomas was a pretty stacked group of rbs. I know washington never came after issues but they were all coming in together. Johnson and jones were both in the top 100 overall.

Hypocritical to state that recruiting rankings don't matter, then use BAD rankings to give arguments like this. Hypocritical and stupid. Those guys sucked. Not a single one was a UM quality back.

Advertisement

So you expect a guy to be here for three weeks and change a kids mind especially when coley himself was probably trashing the U for over a year, as ironic as it sounds, we may have lost 6 because of Our offensive coordinator

Golden said it.

I think it was either the presser or the Joe Rose show.

Golden said it.

I think it was either the presser or the Joe Rose show.

Yeah, I think it was the Joe Rose Show.

Advertisement
Back