Dalvin Cook

Advertisement
If we get Lockette get ready for the negative recruiting in Sony's ear that their will be favoritism at the U. Too bad his head coach is a U alum, LMAO...

If we get Lockette get ready for the negative recruiting in Sony's ear that their will be favoritism at the U. Too bad his head coach is a U alum, LMAO...

Thank god. EVERYBODY is going to be telling him about how he'll never play over Cook. Luckily, Sony has been recruited since 8th grade so he can probably see through a lot of the bull****.

Who knows if it will help, but why does everyone always assume a coach means x player comes? How do we know the personal relationships these two have? For all we know, Cook isn't a big fan of his coach. Or he could be an influential person in his life. Assuming something's a given is just a mistake.

Advertisement
Nobody is a lock no matter who you hire. We will have to work, and hope he wants to be here.

It obviously would help, but I wouldn't consider him a lock or anything. May not even like the coach for all we know.

Thank god. EVERYBODY is going to be telling him about how he'll never play over Cook. Luckily, Sony has been recruited since 8th grade so he can probably see through a lot of the bull****.

Yep, first thing that ran thru my mind. Also did we ever find out if Cook transferred out of central? I remember hearing the same thing last year with him at Norland so just wondering

if we get James Coley i cant see us not get Matthew Thomas........

gotta get the best RB coach possible whether thats Lockette or whoever(preferably Solly) and recruit the **** out of the kid so that he clearly see's that we need him and we're gonna do big things together

Advertisement

gotta get the best RB coach possible whether thats Lockette or whoever(preferably Solly) and recruit the **** out of the kid so that he clearly see's that we need him and we're gonna do big things together

Little did we know that Matthew Thomas was a traitorous ****** that didn't care that the entire defensive staff and his main recruiter at FSU had left.

Doesn't happen very often.

Little did we know that Matthew Thomas was a traitorous ****** that didn't care that the entire defensive staff and his main recruiter at FSU had left.

Stop being salty, he chose FSU, get over it, it's just time to focus on the 2014 class

If I remember correctly Al said he did not allow Coley to recruit the kids he recruited to FSU to go to UM....... so

Advertisement

That will only serve to motivate him more.

Matthew Thomas will go on living a life completely oblivious to the fact that as much as he flashes 305 around, he will always be a sellout that didn't man up and put on for his city, family and friends! That ***** needs to figure out the area code in Traillerhassee and rep that **** for all those racist hicks!

Out of curiosity, can anyone think of an example of 2 RB's as talented and sought after as Cook and Sony committing to the same school in the same class?

Advertisement
Out of curiosity, can anyone think of an example of 2 RB's as talented and sought after as Cook and Sony committing to the same school in the same class?

obody as talented but Bamas class just now was great at rb and UGA with Gurley and Marshall were really hyped up too

maybe Marc Tyler and Joe Mcknight from USC (probably not as regarded, but high ranked nonetheless).

2 rb's at UGA Last year Gurley and Marshall and 4 talented Rb's @ roll tide this year its pretty possible

Advertisement
Back