Dalvin Cook Gone!!!

Advertisement
Zero excuse for Richt not to beat FSU next year, even on the road.

Uh, no. We're not beating FSU next year unless Kaaya comes back. Even then it will be a 50/50 toss up at best.

Not scared of FSU, we've almost/should have beat them three years in a row and two of those years was the head coach. It'll be a good game but no way in **** should we be expecting a loss. Too much ptsd from years past.

Cook might be the best back ever out of Miami. Him, and Gore to me are the 2 best. Then McGahee and possibly Duke as he next 2.

best back in country over Fournette and kid from Texas.

Glad he is leaving, but FSU cupboard is full. Akers, Laborn, Patrick, Rasul and White. Akers looks be the heir apparent, kid is a beast.

Like I mentioned previously, we need Francois to play like he did last night for us to win next year. I thought i heard last night, only losing 2 starters on defense, Walker and the LBer (18).

we had a chance when he was there.. our chances are just slightly improved now. i'll take it.

Rejoice lol, jp dalvin cook is so **** good. In contention for most talented back to come out of dade county. Might just be..
Frank Gore & Willis McGahee were both better... You can even throw Duke in the discussion.

Dalvin is good no doubt, but to say the the best to ever come out of Dade is just crazy... Take your meds.

Dalvin's definitely up there. But I wouldn't put him as best ever coming out of Dade like you said.

I will give him the best RB to come out of FSU though, over Warrick Dunn.
Nah, I think Dunn was better...

Dalvin might be the most accomplished, but imo I still think Devonta Freeman is a better RB than him.

Freeman killin' it in the NFL too.

Without Cook, FSU loses the last 3 games. Glad to see him go.

Advertisement
Why don't we just rename this thread the FSU/DalvinCook suckoff thread

Some of you clowns constantly chomping at the bit to say good shīt about Cook or FSU or both. Fūck anybody without a U on their helmet.

Careful. You'll offend the local high school football fans posing as Canes fans. They have the words "God bless! God bless!" and "Go get yours young man! Rep da 305!" tattoed on their cranks so as they'll never forget their mantra. Same clowns that'll jump at any chance to defend Grandpa Puke or the spineless parents of any local punk that spits on our beloved program.

Last edited:

Some of you clowns constantly chomping at the bit to say good shīt about Cook or FSU or both. Fūck anybody without a U on their helmet.

Careful. You'll offend the local high school football fans posing as Canes fans. They have the words "God bless! God bless!" and "Go get yours young man! Rep da 305!" tattoed on their cranks so as they never forget their mantra. Same clowns that'll jump at any chance to defend Grandpa Puke or the spineless parents of any local punk that spits on our beloved program.

Yep.

Careful. You'll offend the local high school football fans posing as Canes fans. They have the words "God bless! God bless!" and "Go get yours young man! Rep da 305!" tattoed on their cranks so as they never forget their mantra. Same clowns that'll jump at any chance to defend Grandpa Puke or the spineless parents of any local punk that spits on our beloved program.

Well said.

Rejoice lol, jp dalvin cook is so **** good. In contention for most talented back to come out of dade county. Might just be..

Gore and McGahee are not only better, but they also put on for the home team.

Cuck is an 850 guy, not a 305 guy. 305 guys play in 305.

Advertisement
Good for the young man. Not unexpected.

I hope this isn't one of those "thank god he's gone so now we have a chance to beat them next year" kind of posts. True Cane fans don't fear anybody.

Al Golden would've broken the losing streak if it wasn't for Dalvin Cook. Karlos Williams isn't scoring a game winning TD against us in 2014/2015. So yes, thank god he's gone so now we will beat them next year.

I agree with the sentiment of fu*k Dalvin Cook but we still shoulda paid for him and we're never gonna be back until we pay to keep the premier skill guys home.

Careful. You'll offend the local high school football fans posing as Canes fans. They have the words "God bless! God bless!" and "Go get yours young man! Rep da 305!" tattoed on their cranks so as they'll never forget their mantra. Same clowns that'll jump at any chance to defend Grandpa Puke or the spineless parents of any local punk that spits on our beloved program.

Careful, Pete's one of them

Zero excuse for Richt not to beat FSU next year, even on the road.

Uh, no. We're not beating FSU next year unless Kaaya comes back. Even then it will be a 50/50 toss up at best.

I'm not saying we'll beat FSU next year. I'm just saying there's 0 excuse not to. (And no I'm not trusting a guy who posted a combined 1-3 record against Ron Zook and Jim McElwain to beat rivals regularly.)

Advertisement
Hopefully we can end the cook circle jerk on here moving forward

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Therockclappping.gif

He got a long way to go to prove that, think Frank Gore and his accomplishments.

Never saw Frank Gore do in college what Dalvin Cook did, with the possible exception of the fabled freshman highlights of Frank's, of which there were far too few and mainly in mop-up time.

Who knows what Frank could have done had he not had those injuries. Still not sure that he had as much pure speed as Cook, though. Maybe better vision, though, although Cook could always find that seam.

Advertisement
Frank Gore & Willis McGahee were both better... You can even throw Duke in the discussion.

Dalvin is good no doubt, but to say the the best to ever come out of Dade is just crazy... Take your meds.

Dalvin's definitely up there. But I wouldn't put him as best ever coming out of Dade like you said.

Dalvin might be the most accomplished, but imo I still think Devonta Freeman is a better RB than him.

Devonta is **** good in the league, fsu was sleeping on em did the Wilder kid even make to the league that was starting over him?

He must not remember Dunn giving us **** too....

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back