Dalvin Cook Gone!!!

Advertisement
Rejoice lol, jp dalvin cook is so **** good. In contention for most talented back to come out of dade county. Might just be..
Frank Gore & Willis McGahee were both better... You can even throw Duke in the discussion.

Dalvin is good no doubt, but to say the the best to ever come out of Dade is just crazy... Take your meds.

Advertisement
Why don't we just rename this thread the FSU/DalvinCook suckoff thread

Some of you clowns constantly chomping at the bit to say good shīt about Cook or FSU or both. Fūck anybody without a U on their helmet.

Especially a local kid turned Semenhole or Gayturd. No love here.

F**k fsu but can't lie Cook is a beast, best back in the draft

Sent from my P008 using Tapatalk

Rejoice lol, jp dalvin cook is so **** good. In contention for most talented back to come out of dade county. Might just be..
Frank Gore & Willis McGahee were both better... You can even throw Duke in the discussion.

Dalvin is good no doubt, but to say the the best to ever come out of Dade is just crazy... Take your meds.

In fact you may want to take a triple dosage, getting ready for the new year.

Advertisement
Could be the best rb in the draft.

Imo, he is. I've seen enough of that dude the last 4-5 years, he's a once a decade talent. He made that crappy ol look decent , he has great vision and the best acceleration at the position.

Cook single handidly kept them from being a five loss team, they'll miss him way more than they think.

This right here. You take Dalvin off of FSU and they're barely a 7-8 win team a year while he was there. Jimbo's not the coach that Meyer and Saban are, but **** can the man recruit. I knew Cook was leaving early this year, but it's great to hear it from himself. Cam Akers is a great RB, but so was Jacquez Patrick and he hasn't done much there. It's one thing to be good in college football - it's another to be Dalvin Cook good.

Dalvin's definitely up there. But I wouldn't put him as best ever coming out of Dade like you said.

I will give him the best RB to come out of FSU though, over Warrick Dunn.

More importantly, who are the FSU ****heads who are borderline in declaring early for the NFL draft? Curious what their depth chart will look like next year.

More importantly, who are the FSU ****heads who are borderline in declaring early for the NFL draft? Curious what their depth chart will look like next year.

Nadi and Matt Thomas coming back. They are waiting on decisions OL Roderick Johnson and WR Rudolph.

Advertisement

Dalvin's definitely up there. But I wouldn't put him as best ever coming out of Dade like you said.

I will give him the best RB to come out of FSU though, over Warrick Dunn.
Nah, I think Dunn was better...

Dalvin might be the most accomplished, but imo I still think Devonta Freeman is a better RB than him.

Freeman killin' it in the NFL too.

Advertisement

Nadi and Matt Thomas coming back. They are waiting on decisions OL Roderick Johnson and WR Rudolph.
****. I was hoping Nnadi would take off. That'd be like Norton coming back for us after next year. Roderick Johnson leaving would be very helpful. They'll fill in for Rudolph much easier.

Maybe a couple of their guys hold up a savings and loan over the summer or something.

Advertisement
Back