Dalvin Cook Gone!!!

Advertisement
Good for the young man. Not unexpected.

I hope this isn't one of those "thank god he's gone so now we have a chance to beat them next year" kind of posts. True Cane fans don't fear anybody.

Finally! Hopefully his brother isn't anywhere near as good as he was for FSU.

Advertisement
Rejoice lol, jp dalvin cook is so **** good. In contention for most talented back to come out of dade county. Might just be..

Advertisement
Could be the best rb in the draft.

Imo, he is. I've seen enough of that dude the last 4-5 years, he's a once a decade talent. He made that crappy ol look decent , he has great vision and the best acceleration at the position.

Cook single handidly kept them from being a five loss team, they'll miss him way more than they think.

Advertisement
Rejoice lol, jp dalvin cook is so **** good. In contention for most talented back to come out of dade county. Might just be..

Sometimes I think you porst things just to see what the words look like on your screen.

Advertisement
Zero excuse for Richt not to beat FSU next year, even on the road.

FSU is loaded again next year. Yes Cook is a monster but they are replacing him with the best RB in the nation in Akers. They will be a top 10 team next year. It will be a dog fight in Tallahassee.

Why don't we just rename this thread the FSU/DalvinCook suckoff thread

Some of you clowns constantly chomping at the bit to say good shīt about Cook or FSU or both. Fūck anybody without a U on their helmet.

Advertisement
Back