Dallas Crawford is "the process" personified

Definitely a grown man performance from Dallas last night. Just wish we would have put him in the first time we got in the red zone. I love The Duke as much as anybody but if we're going to run the ball inside the 5 yard line I want #25 getting it.

Advertisement
Depending on how we finish this season that may go down as a legendary performance.

Maybe a program-changing performance.

Might get blasted for this but Dallas is the kind of kid that would play lights out for any coaching staff. That kid just bleeds football man, when you watch him play he leaves his heart on the field like nobody I can remember in recent years. If you saw his HS tape, you knew he would just be a baller somewhere and I'm glad its here. I honestly think that his heart won us that game almost by himself, basically him and Hurns willed us to victory. I think both offense and defense saw him going to war out there and everybody else had to play to the same standard.

This kid made himself my favorite Cane last night. Smallest, Slowest back we have but you can NEVER teach somebody heart and that kid has it by the truckload.

It's fitting that Crawford was one of the first recruits that Golden targeted when he signed on.

Advertisement
Man Dallas just runs so **** hard. ALWAYS falls forward and it seems like he is never brought down by the 1st man. Great vision and has an excellent ability to put his foot in the ground and make that quick cut to hit a hole.

dude almost blocked a punt

hes just a good football player who will do whatever he can to help in practice or in the game. I'm glad hes on our side

Advertisement
Another guy, didn't do much this week, but I just want to give Fentress a shoutout. Not the athlete that Crawford is but every bit the football player. Give me 85 guys with heart like that and I could coach a team to a national title.

I've never coached football but coached other sports enough to know, you can never teach a kid heart like that. Some just have it, and they make the team better too.

Great post. He won't break the long runs like Duke, but had no idea until last night how hard he runs. Broke and run through a bunch of tackles. Helluva an effort and saved our butts.

Gave it all with that flip into the end zone.

Advertisement
Definitely a grown man performance from Dallas last night. Just wish we would have put him in the first time we got in the red zone. I love The Duke as much as anybody but if we're going to run the ball inside the 5 yard line I want #25 getting it.

I was up there screaming for DALLAS, DALLAS, DALLAS - Heel fans are looking at me like I was a lost nut who thought he was at a Cowboys game.

Advertisement
Back