Daily CanesInSight Podcast

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
This is going to be a big year of new, free content on the site. Among other things, we’re starting up a daily Canes podcast, live from a studio.

We want your feedback on what you’d want from the show. Ideal time? Length? Any segments or features you want to see?

We’re planning to do the show live with a chat, so the community will be a big part of it.

Advertisement
Outside of the obvious recruiting and transfer stuff, would be nice to get some insight into how the current players are progressing/developing. Maybe scheme talk and how it could evolve for 2024. Thats probably already asking too much so I wont even ask about injury updates or Mario might put a hit on your for releasing too much info.

Advertisement
I always love hearing inside stories from the players about: recruiting, team dynamics, former teammates, etc. Also one thing I like to hear about is how strong the alumni base is connected with the current players. Which cool stories the current players have from the legends?

Would also be neat to get a bunch of the legends on. I know it would be tough to get people like Irvin and Ray Lewis etc but there are a bunch of legends from the 80s, 90s, 2000s that just live normal-ish lives now and may not be too hard to get on for a quick 15-20 minute phone call/interview/q&a.

Players progression/development. There are always guys that come in highly rated but need development and we don't hear about them for a year or 2. Updates of those guys and their progression.

Advertisement
Maybe could to throwback film review? Just to help when it’s dry with news. Prediction videos for preseason (record, team mvp, sleeper) etc and premier the bank first on the pod then the forums?

Just a couple ideas

Not necessarily daily segments but would love to see:
-more interviews with former canes players (break down their time at UM and their evaluation of the current squad)
-Pete playing HORSE against current players
-segments with respected/key posters
-film breakdown
-facilities tours
-cooking segment with @SWFLHurricane
-continue doing interviews with writers for opposing teams in advance of those matchups
-booster/donor interviews

Advertisement
At least 6 inches

1704811452396.png

This is going to be a big year of new, free content on the site. Among other things, we’re starting up a daily Canes podcast, live from a studio.

We want your feedback on what you’d want from the show. Ideal time? Length? Any segments or features you want to see?

We’re planning to do the show live with a chat, so the community will be a big part of it.

30 minutes is probably a good starting point. Can go down to 15 when there is no news, and to 45 when a lot is happening.

Rotate in a bunch of guests.

Set should look like this:
1704811578689.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back