Off-Topic Dabo's brother arrested for child ****

He recently passed away, but was a 30-year vet of child protection services and representing children in court. Has written about it, and wrote a series of crime novels in that world. Very outspoken on the subject of protecting children.
I’ll have to look him up. Thanks!

Advertisement
Man, you shouldn't be judged because of your brother's conduct.

But sibling pederast or not, Dabo is the biggest ******* fraud on the planet. And I am saying that completely impartially and not as a Miami fan/Clemson hater. That dude is a ******* phony *** weirdo. How kids don't see right through that ****, I have no idea. I guess the cash is blinding.

Dabo is the biggest ******* fraud on the planet. And I am saying that completely impartially and not as a Miami fan/Clemson hater. That dude is a ******* phony *** weirdo. How kids don't see right through that ****, I have no idea. I guess the cash is blinding.
Corny or not, that’s an awful lot of projecting.

Advertisement
I know it's an easy off-ramp to somehow turn this into a discussion about "wokeism" but it's probably every bit as relevant to acknowledge that this degenerate was probably viewed an an upstanding "Chreestian" by his community too. I'd wager that probably enabled anything he may have acted upon in real life with a real kid more than any libtard etymology somehow permeating Souf Cackalacky society.

The culture has rotted on all sides, fellas.

steve buscemi film GIF

Advertisement
Man, you shouldn't be judged because of your brother's conduct.

But sibling pederast or not, Dabo is the biggest ******* fraud on the planet. And I am saying that completely impartially and not as a Miami fan/Clemson hater. That dude is a ******* phony *** weirdo. How kids don't see right through that ****, I have no idea. I guess the cash is blinding.
All the $$$$$ being funneled through a Church.....Phony *** MFer.....

Has anyone on here heard of the new term the alphabet people are using for pedophiles since the term pedophile is too negative?
Sht has gotten out of control. I’ve been telling everyone for years that it’s not gonna stop and even the wokes are gonna find a way to sympathize towards these mfers.
They call it MAP for Minor Atracted Person. There are videos of mfers posting about how they want to be referred to as MAP.
I’ve never been too into taking a stand politically or socially. But this one s the breaking point.
If there was ever a need for a community of dexters than this is it. Dudes just talking about this sht in the open.
First I heard of it, but not surprised. I am a fairly liberal guy living in California, but the jargon and ritualistic pandering to every possible group with a gripe is exhausting. People have to use certain "good" words repeatedly to prove their credentials. If you react badly to the wrong person, even if that person said something stupid or insulting, then you are verbally beaten down. I suppose it won't be long before my institution has special support programs for those MAPs. Meanwhile, Rome is burning.

Sorry for getting political on a sports site. Couldn't help myself.

Advertisement
Has anyone on here heard of the new term the alphabet people are using for pedophiles since the term pedophile is too negative?
Sht has gotten out of control. I’ve been telling everyone for years that it’s not gonna stop and even the wokes are gonna find a way to sympathize towards these mfers.
They call it MAP for Minor Atracted Person. There are videos of mfers posting about how they want to be referred to as MAP.
I’ve never been too into taking a stand politically or socially. But this one s the breaking point.
If there was ever a need for a community of dexters than this is it. Dudes just talking about this sht in the open.
And they now have an advocate on the highest court in the land...

I know it's an easy off-ramp to somehow turn this into a discussion about "wokeism" but it's probably every bit as relevant to acknowledge that this degenerate was probably viewed an an upstanding "Chreestian" by his community too. I'd wager that probably enabled anything he may have acted upon in real life with a real kid more than any libtard etymology somehow permeating Souf Cackalacky society.

Pedophiles cross all boundaries, labels, colors, religions and persuasions no doubt - but the attempt to normalize it needs to be me with harsh condemnation and violent rejection. It's a self perpetuating disorder.

Advertisement

The odds are this guy was the opposite of woke.

He recently passed away, but was a 30-year vet of child protection services and representing children in court. Has written about it, and wrote a series of crime novels in that world. Very outspoken on the subject of protecting children.
As well he should be...as all of us should

Advertisement
Back