Off-Topic Dabo's brother arrested for child ****

Advertisement
8B906EA3-751A-4409-9131-9D47CCD6B6AB.gif

Advertisement
Some messed up people in this world....
I’m anti-death penalty, until I get to child abusers. Then I acquire the zeal a medieval executioner.

Hang them, chop their head off, stick it on a pole in the center of town. Line the streets with their corpses. Put the fear of God in them, or at least terrify the living **** out of the next would be predator.

Advertisement
I’m anti-death penalty, until I get to child abusers. Then I acquire the zeal a medieval executioner.

Hang them, chop their head off, stick it on a pole in the center of town. Line the streets with their corpses. Put the fear of God in them, or at least terrify the living **** out of the next would be predator.
Ever read any of Andrew Vachss’ fiction or non-fiction?

I see no flaw in your plan.

Advertisement

Personally, I think you’re going easy on them.

Has anyone on here heard of the new term the alphabet people are using for pedophiles since the term pedophile is too negative?
Sht has gotten out of control. I’ve been telling everyone for years that it’s not gonna stop and even the wokes are gonna find a way to sympathize towards these mfers.
They call it MAP for Minor Atracted Person. There are videos of mfers posting about how they want to be referred to as MAP.
I’ve never been too into taking a stand politically or socially. But this one s the breaking point.
If there was ever a need for a community of dexters than this is it. Dudes just talking about this sht in the open.

Advertisement
Has anyone on here heard of the new term the alphabet people are using for pedophiles since the term pedophile is too negative?
Sht has gotten out of control. I’ve been telling everyone for years that it’s not gonna stop and even the wokes are gonna find a way to sympathize towards these mfers.
They call it MAP for Minor Atracted Person. There are videos of mfers posting about how they want to be referred to as MAP.
I’ve never been too into taking a stand politically or socially. But this one s the breaking point.
If there was ever a need for a community of dexters than this is it. Dudes just talking about this sht in the open.
You’d be surprised how many school teachers go to Philippines or Thailand to do their dirt over there.

Drives me nuts when these dumbasses say it is a disease and make the pedophile victims... yes, these people are extremely sick and dangerous to society, we need to isolate them to protect others and end this disease!

This is the sad state of society.
nyc-playground-sign-475x356.jpg

Advertisement
Back