Off-Topic Dabo's brother arrested for child ****

Advertisement
I never said we should normalize pedophilia. I was just arguing with another poster, about how the vast majority of the "woke community" are not trying to legalize pedophilia. I was providing their stance on the matter, not my personal stance.

As far as eugenics goes, personally, I am not a fan of it, because I really do think its a slippery slope. If we lived in a world governed by 100% fair and perfect individuals. I would have no problem giving them the authority to use eugenics on pedophiles. However, we aren't governed by 100% fair and perfect people, so I personally, fear that one they start using eugenics on pedos, they will start using it on other groups. That is why I am not for eugenics being used, even on pedophiles.
I wouldn't say the majority of 'woke' people are for the normalization of pedophilia - but I would say they are enablers because either you've been beaten into submission by the woke mob, or you're a racist, bigot, homophobe, (insert whatever here). Right or wrong, it wasn't that long ago that appointing a man pretending to be a woman as Assistant Health and Human Services Secretary would get you run out of town, or grade-school teachers talking to your kids about sexual preference would be a call to pitchforks. There is absolutely a push by some to normalize pedophilia - and before clownworld, those people would be outcasted - and rightly so.

Last edited:
I didn't mean to suggest that you were.
My apologies then. I didn't get much sleep last night(working late) and I misinterpreted what you were asking. Just to make sure we are on the same page though. I think pedophiles that act on their urges are committing the most evil act imaginable.

I wouldn't say the majority of 'woke' people are for the normalization of pedophilia - but I would say they are enablers because either you've been beaten into submission by the woke mob, or you're a racist, bigot, homophobe, (insert whatever here). Right or wrong, it wasn't that long ago that appointing a man pretending to be a woman as Assistant Health and Human Services Secretary would get you run out of town, or grade-school teachers talking to your kids about sexual preference would be a call to pitchforks. There is absolutely a push by some to normalize pedophilia - and it before clownworld, those people would be outcasted - and rightly so.
When I said I was arguing with another poster. I was referring to PACUSMC, not you. I wasn't implying that you thought that the majority of woke people were normalizing pedophiles.

I’m anti-death penalty, until I get to child abusers. Then I acquire the zeal a medieval executioner.

Hang them, chop their head off, stick it on a pole in the center of town. Line the streets with their corpses. Put the fear of God in them, or at least terrify the living **** out of the next would be predator.
soldiers falling GIF

Advertisement
I’m anti-death penalty, until I get to child abusers. Then I acquire the zeal a medieval executioner.

Hang them, chop their head off, stick it on a pole in the center of town. Line the streets with their corpses. Put the fear of God in them, or at least terrify the living **** out of the next would be predator.
Is there a way to agree on a post more than 100%? Can we add a 1000% agreement emoji?

I know it's an easy off-ramp to somehow turn this into a discussion about "wokeism" but it's probably every bit as relevant to acknowledge that this degenerate was probably viewed an an upstanding "Chreestian" by his community too. I'd wager that probably enabled anything he may have acted upon in real life with a real kid more than any libtard etymology somehow permeating Souf Cackalacky society.

The culture has rotted on all sides, fellas.
I believe you are confusing outward airs vs. someone' true self. It has nothing to do with religion or wokeism (that is a separate disease).

Advertisement
First I heard of it, but not surprised. I am a fairly liberal guy living in California, but the jargon and ritualistic pandering to every possible group with a gripe is exhausting. People have to use certain "good" words repeatedly to prove their credentials. If you react badly to the wrong person, even if that person said something stupid or insulting, then you are verbally beaten down. I suppose it won't be long before my institution has special support programs for those MAPs. Meanwhile, Rome is burning.

Sorry for getting political on a sports site. Couldn't help myself.
Post of the year, thank you. One of my best friends retired to Oregon because they love the nature there, the forests, mountains, ocean, etc. He still loves that, but he said that he has learned to keep his mouth shut, because its sort of like the Stepford wives, everyone has to think and talk the same, or else they are fascists, racists, etc. etc.

Has anyone on here heard of the new term the alphabet people are using for pedophiles since the term pedophile is too negative?
Sht has gotten out of control. I’ve been telling everyone for years that it’s not gonna stop and even the wokes are gonna find a way to sympathize towards these mfers.
They call it MAP for Minor Atracted Person. There are videos of mfers posting about how they want to be referred to as MAP.
I’ve never been too into taking a stand politically or socially. But this one s the breaking point.
If there was ever a need for a community of dexters than this is it. Dudes just talking about this sht in the open.
Yes , I saw a Old Dominion professor pushing this bs. This is likely the next step in the perverse agenda being pushed. I mean who’d thought the lunacy being pushed on kids would be a thing ten years ago. Nothing surprises me anymore.

Last edited:
Post of the year, thank you. One of my best friends retired to Oregon because they love the nature there, the forests, mountains, ocean, etc. He still loves that, but he said that he has learned to keep his mouth shut, because its sort of like the Stepford wives, everyone has to think and talk the same, or else they are fascists, racists, etc. etc.
Ask anyone in Hollywood about this lol. Better year any MSM including ESPN. You better “ speak the language “.

Advertisement
I’m fascinated by your profile pic. Couple of stupid questions here, I’m assuming that’s not a real tattoo? And do you know what the genesis of this picture was?
It was a T-Shirt design by Put Up The Shutters orange bowl website about 15-20 years ago. Think it’s been gone awhile now…

Advertisement
He recently passed away, but was a 30-year vet of child protection services and representing children in court. Has written about it, and wrote a series of crime novels in that world. Very outspoken on the subject of protecting children.
I don’t know if my stomach could handle any of the stories

Advertisement
Back