Dabo would NEVER “slip and slide” after that win today!!!

Every week we get the same brigade looking for reasons to defend the HC. This on top of what @The Franchise thread that got this same group that defends coaches ****ed.....the HC of UM cheerleader brigade.....they slurp coaches not the team.
For most of them I think it’s out of loyalty to the team that they’re slurping coaches.

Advertisement
Y’all need to stop comparing dabo and Saban to any one else...it’s literally just the 2 of them and everyone else pretty much sucks to be honest or atleast isn’t even close to those 2

Every week we get the same brigade looking for reasons to defend the HC. This on top of what @The Franchise thread that got this same group that defends coaches ****ed.....the HC of UM cheerleader brigade.....they slurp coaches not the team.

Dude you get it. IT's not defending Manny it's the hypocrites who spent a week talking about how Dabo and Saban would NEVER do something like after a sloppy game.

Well Dabo just did it.

Great thread Ms. Diaz! Didn’t realize we were without our once in a generation future #1 NFL draft pick QB when we barely beat UVA who was also missing their starting QB. Excellent comparison! You win the internets today!

Advertisement
They were 24 point favorites without Lawrence. Stop with the “they were missing the QB crap”. Besides, Lawrence doesn’t play defense. What was their excuse for giving up 28 first half points to Boston College? Y’all mad that Miami doesn’t have higher standards but you don’t think Clemson should have higher standards? If anyone should not celebrate a close win against a bad team, it should be the #1 team in the nation. But keep getting mad about meaningless stuff.

Best post in this thread....canes fans are confusing

For most of them I think it’s out of loyalty to the team that they’re slurping coaches.
It's always been about the U for me. I get it when u believe in someone u follow that person....but u got dudes willing to go off the bridge like AG MR Randy....I checked out after teddy B throat slash cause Al Golden tricked the fuq out of me. My eyes wide open now so if I smell just a scent of corch I trust my nose.

Dude you get it. IT's not defending Manny it's the hypocrites who spent a week talking about how Dabo and Saban would NEVER do something like after a sloppy game.

Well Dabo just did it.
Oh I didn't read that so I wouldn't know ...dabo always acts a fool though that's how he has always been. Diaz extra with it he just needs to recruit dogs and 5 stars and win and he can do whatever tf he wants.

Great thread Ms. Diaz! Didn’t realize we were without our once in a generation future #1 NFL draft pick QB when we barely beat UVA who was also missing their starting QB. Excellent comparison! You win the internets today!

They were still favored by 24 AFTER Lawrence was ruled out and they gave up 28 points at halftime imbecile.

Shill for other teams much?

Advertisement
Oh no, they lost Trevor.

Their all world true freshman went 30 for 41, 342 yards, 2 TD, 0 INT, with another TD on the ground. He would start here over King.

People acting like he's some **** bum and they don't have talent stacked three deep everywhere.

They should celebrate winning. BC came of the gate strong. Clemson was their own worst enemy that half and BC was making plays. The second half, Clemson tightened it up, made adjustments, and BC took over the title of their own worst enemy.

Not a perfect game, but one where they were down big and they didn't fold. They remembered who they were and fought back for the win.

People *****ing about Manny and the slip and slide yet giving Dabo a pass are just finding excuses to talk out of both sides of their mouth. You have ugly games, everyone does.

Advertisement
Reminder that we lost to that same Clemson team by 25 points in a game that wasn’t even as close as the score stated.

If Clemson doesn’t look good in a game, that makes Miami look bad.

Advertisement
Because you’re weak. Your Slurpfest for Manny is the real obsession.

When you just made excuses like a little ***** for a #1 ranked, 24 point favorite after they gave up 28 first half points at home, these responses are all you have left.

Sad.

Haha, thanks lion.
You’re just confrontational all over the place, regardless of whether someone agrees with you (Chise) or not (Go Canes). @Andrew took you out for a week recently for trolling and starting trouble. This act has continued in multiple threads since then so I guess that didn’t help.

Advertisement
Back