Dabo would NEVER “slip and slide” after that win today!!!

Advertisement
@Go Canes!! is trying to post Dabo celebrating, dancing w his team in the locker room after today’s victory to The Migos.

What Go Canes is not realizing that what happened today v. what happened last week is apples & oranges.

1. We beat a now 1-4 team off a late P.I call.
2. Clemson’s TRUE FRESHMAN QB in his FIRST START came back from 18 down to beat a 4-2 BC team.
3. Etienne broke a 40 yr record today in becoming the all time leading rusher in ACC history
4. Dabo was missing his defensive captain today, as well.

Point 2 is the real reason the celebration took place, and I would’ve done the same thing.

Last edited:
Advertisement
@Go Canes!! is trying to post Dabo celebrating, dancing w his team in the locker room after today’s victory to The Migos.

What Go Canes is not realizing that what happened today v. what happened last week is apples & oranges.

1. We beat a now 1-5 team off a late P.I call.
2. Clemson’s TRUE FRESHMAN QB in his FIRST START came back from 18 down to beat a 4-2 BC team.
3. Etienne broke a 40 yr record today in becoming the all time leading rusher in ACC history

Point 2 is the real reason the celebration took place, and I would’ve done the same thing.

This is some serious rationalizing man.

His true freshman QB was a five star and overall number one recruit in the entire country.

They gave up 28 points in the first half.

They had the opportunity to ice the game and a nice comeback win and went three and out with two minutes left in the game.

Don’t know why no one else can see it but here’s two screen shots of it.

1. We beat a now 1-5 team off a late P.I call.

Etienne is special.

Advertisement
Charlie Brown Halloween GIF

I honestly don't get all the controversy around any of this. I dont care if it's 1 or 100, against Clemson or Bethune, a win is a win and I'm not going to criticize anyone for celebrating it.

It's certainly not the same as dancing on the sidelines while you're down to a G5 team.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is some serious rationalizing man.

His true freshman QB was a five star and overall number one recruit in the entire country.

They gave up 28 points in the first half.

They had the opportunity to ice the game and a nice comeback win and went three and out with two minutes left in the game.

Don’t know why no one else can see it but here’s two screen shots of it.
It’s not rationalizing it’s the truth! Lol. So ppl were trying to clown DJ in the game thread, but now he’s expected to win b/c he’s a 5 star? That’s not how those things work. Dude finds out he’s the starter days before the game, bruh. This ain’t a T Lawrence situation when he was named starter b4 the season began.

Why wouldn’t u celebrate your true frosh QB in his first start lead his team to a victory? Like let’s not try to move the goal post to justify why Manny came out w a FCKING SLP & SLDE ON THE FIELD after escaping a 1-5 team missing their best O-player & two of their best defenders.

Apples & Oranges....and for the umpteenth time, can we please stop trying to compare other schools to us, especially ones that have shown a winning pedigree in recent yrs?

Advertisement
Back