Dabo would NEVER “slip and slide” after that win today!!!

How is Manny being ****ed off and "expecting" more gonna make us block and tackle better?

Miami's problem (to the extent that 5-1 is a problem) is not EFFORT. The problem is that we're physically and mentally limited at certain positions - OL, WR, CB, and LB mostly.

If you want to blame Manny for anything, blame him for not recruiting better players at those spots. But focusing on slip sliding is just some weird fan fixation IMO. It doesn't impact play at all.
Sorry dude, it means he's not in control of himself.
Mario being ****ed after a win shows the standard he holds himself and his team to. It shows a different level of expectations after a shîtty performance where he got a win.

Are you guys kidding? We have a senior WR saying they half assed it and they kept putting that dude and the others on the field. They keep starting 53. They put a “C” on Amari Carter and kept starting him.

That’s some standard you guys are shilling for.

Advertisement
IMO the rules are different in this scenario because Dabo has the pulse of his team and he knows what they accomplished without their starting QB (POSSIBLY BEST PLAYER IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL) . He also knows that this team is going to have to be together in a big way to win at ND next week.

I don't think Manny has the slightest inkling of the pulse of the Miami team.

This one of top scorching hot takes I've seen in a long, long time.

They were 24 point favorites without Lawrence. Stop with the “they were missing the QB crap”. Besides, Lawrence doesn’t play defense. What was their excuse for giving up 28 first half points to Boston College? Y’all mad that Miami doesn’t have higher standards but you don’t think Clemson should have higher standards? If anyone should not celebrate a close win against a bad team, it should be the #1 team in the nation. But keep getting mad about meaningless stuff.

Advertisement
Mario being ****ed after a win shows the standard he holds himself and his team to. It shows a different level of expectations after a shîtty performance where he got a win.

Are you guys kidding? We have a senior WR saying they half assed it and they kept putting that dude and the others on the field. They keep starting 53. They put a “C” on Amari Carter and kept starting him.

I'm not shilling for anyone.

I'm just saying that a coach having a temper tantrum because he wasn't happy with the performance of his team doesn't mean anything.

Advertisement

I don't care what people SAY, I care what they DO.

If you average our recruiting ranking over the past 4 years, we're like 25-20 range. Guess what... we're performing like a top 25-20 team on the field.

We have good players at certain spots, and gaping holes at other spots. It is what it is, and we are what we are.

Harley and the WR's performance has nothing to do with effort and half-assing. They are playing to their talent level, which is not that high.

Use common sense. It means he’s ****ed about his team’s performance and he’s got a higher expectation.

No it doesn’t.

Who cares.

In the end, he either is the guy, or he isn’t. A bunch of message board mean girls trying to manage his behavior, day after day, makes no difference, and gets boring AF a week later.

TBH, I hated it too, mainly because that’s not my personal style. But I was over it 5 minutes after it happened.

No it doesn’t.

Who cares.

In the end, he either is the guy, or he isn’t. A bunch of message board mean girls trying to manage his behavior, day after day, makes no difference, and gets boring AF a week later.

TBH, I hated it too, mainly because that’s not my personal style. But I was over it 5 minutes after it happened.
You think Manny holds himself to the same standards for success as Mario?

Advertisement
I have no idea what comparative standards they hold themselves to, because I don’t have access to their innermost thoughts. Thanks for asking a question that rationally can’t be answered.
08317A54-7F52-4F80-BCEF-4C452E23C9F4.gif

You think Manny holds himself to the same standards for success as Mario?

Mario has had one truly memorable season in his career with a Top 5 draft pick, senior QB who's currently tearing up the NFL. Switch starting QBs last year and the records both teams had would have too, even with Enos as OC.

Mario has had one truly memorable season in his career with a Top 5 draft pick, senior QB who's currently tearing up the NFL. Switch starting QBs last year and the records both teams had would have too, even with Enos as OC.
Mario won his conference and won a NY6 Rose Bowl game while Manny lost to La Tech in the Kill Trolls Dead Thread IDGAF Bowl.

Advertisement
Mario won his conference and won a NY6 Rose Bowl game while Manny lost to La Tech in the Kill Trolls Dead Thread IDGAF Bowl.

I get that. The point is compare the two guys each had under center. Neither had anything to do with it. Manny still sucked *** last year but Mario inhereted a Top 5 pick while ours is at some JUCO in the middle of no where. That made a huge difference on each of their seasons.

Every week we get the same brigade looking for reasons to defend the HC. This on top of what @The Franchise thread that got this same group that defends coaches ****ed.....the HC of UM cheerleader brigade.....they slurp coaches not the team.

Franchise got the bird cage rattled on CIS lol...hilarious people weekly are going to start looking at elite HCs and compare MD behavior to them lol.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back