Dabo should head to the NFL

The time to do it was when the Venables talk started. Now he just looks like his assistants were the reason for his success. If he fails in the NFL, Bama might not want him.
Saban failed in the NFL though, not saying Dabo would however living in Bama Dabo is not liked here from the people I talk with keep in mind though that is just fan talk.

Advertisement
I miss the days of the NC running through Florida. Not got **** South Carolina, Alabama, and Georgia ...
Yeah, 11 times in 31 seasons was pretty remarkable ...

1983: CANES
1984: BYU
1985: Oklahoma
1986: Penn State
1987: CANES
1988: Notre Dame
1989: CANES
1990: Colorado
1991: CANES
1992: Alabama
1993: FSU
1994: Nebraska
1995: Nebraska
1996: UF
1997: Nebraska
1998: Tennessee
1999: FSU
2000: Oklahoma
2001: Canes
2002: 👎
2003: USC
2004: USC
2005: Texas
2006: UF
2007: LSU
2008: UF
2009: Alabama
2010: Auburn
2011: Alabama
2012: Alabama
2013: FSU

No thats what we gonna do to pay his a$$ back talk
Hope we're throwing the ball up 5 TD's in the 4th quarter.

wayward pines GIF

Setting aside Dabo for a second, Clemson is without a doubt best positioned to continue its dominance of the ACC Atlantic, at least until FSU pays off Willie and finds a better coach than Norvell. Who else will invest like Clemsons does -- Wake, Louisville, NS State, Syracuse, BC.? No chance. If Notre Dame joins ACC football, then maybe they have a problem.

Is the BiG superconference still happening? That would change everything of course.

Advertisement
It's my opinion that Clemson is the Hyenas of the ACC. They have scavenged and been allowed to multiply because UM (The King of the Jungle) has not being hungry and unfocused.
Come on Man, this is why Miami fans get carried away and if a new coach doesn’t win the coastal the first year or two, they’re ready to fly banners. We’re 88 and 63 since 2000 against ACC Teams (61% winning percentage and I can’t count the coaches)– we dominated early in 2000s, but we have zero claim to dominance since joining the ACC , We’ve been more like a stumbling Wildebeest than any King of the Jungle in the ACC.

We are in a new era, lets leave the old one behind. Lord knows we tried to pretend we were still that same program, our players talked the talk and tried to swagger, but reality and loses showed we weren’t.

We have a new HC who may have been groomed in Cane’s lore, but actually has some pedigree out on his own competing in the NCAA and playing for 3 times the conference championships in three years than Miami has since joining the ACC.

New Start; New Horizon in the ACC - we need to accomplish what we haven't in that jungle to work up the food chain.

Come on Man, this is why Miami fans get carried away and if a new coach doesn’t win the coastal the first year or two, they’re ready to fly banners. We’re 88 and 63 since 2000 against ACC Teams (61% winning percentage and I can’t count the coaches)– we dominated early in 2000s, but we have zero claim to dominance since joining the ACC , We’ve been more like a stumbling Wildebeest than any King of the Jungle in the ACC.

We are in a new era, lets leave the old one behind. Lord knows we tried to pretend we were still that same program, our players talked the talk and tried to swagger, but reality and loses showed we weren’t.

We have a new HC who may have been groomed in Cane’s lore, but actually has some pedigree out on his own competing in the NCAA and playing for 3 times the conference championships in three years than Miami has since joining the ACC.

New Start; New Horizon in the ACC - we need to accomplish what we haven't in that jungle to work up the food chain.
100%

Advertisement
UM taking football serious may not seem like a threat to Dabo right now, but it without question is going to be in the not to far off future.

It's my opinion that Clemson is the Hyenas of the ACC. They have scavenged and been allowed to multiply because UM (The King of the Jungle) has not being hungry and unfocused.

It's no coincidence that Clemson has ascended during the very same period UM has been a total disaster.

Just think of all those players that flocked to Clemson, that may have chose UM, had UM not been on a 15 year self inflicted punishment, elite, with major support

When we are finally back to full strength and our program is humming along like it used to be (WITH MAJOR SUPPORT BEHIND IT). That school in WhereTheFkIsThat, SC is going to fall off. The fall off will be even faster if FSU gets right also.

Imagine Clemson having to beat an elite FSU every year along with an elite UM every other year, AND have to face that same elite UM team most years in the ACC Championship.

Nah Dabo ain't winning the majority of those games. We COMING!!
Dabo would fail worse than urban is. Those and Saban are not pro coaches. Neither is Mario

He might wait along time, that ***** made a deal with El Diablo.
Idk who they will want more, Kirby or Dabo? Don’t think Kirby will leave Georgia or think in 5 years they’ll want Dabo unless he can make good hire’s and bounce back. Who Clemson gets as AD will be telling. FSU grabbing Louisville’s AD I don’t think is going to change much in Tallahassee

Need to include the years where UM or FSU played for or was right there at the end for the NC but didn't win ie Canes 86, 88, 92, 94, 02 FSU 2000

Bold 2001

Advertisement

First off, I will NEVER leave our past behind. Our past should be plastered all over that program and constantly in the face of the current players. THAT SPIT ACTUALLY HAPPEND.

Some UM fans are the only ones I know who seem to actively work to disassociate our current program from the past. And for what??? So the new players don't have to much pressure.......THEY NEED PRESSURE.

Trust me I'm not one of these "blind ***" fans who go all "fanboy" at the drop of a Turnover chain.

If you are on CanesSport (that's where I've spent most of my time)go read some of my post (al_canes73). You will quickly see I'm in the top 1% of people who hold UM to the highest standard.

With that being said my "newfound" optimism is not simply about Mario being hired or even Dan being hired. It's because for the first freaking time since I became a Canes fan.....way back in the early 80s, the school is actually taking football serious.

We just went to Oregon and TOOK their HC. We just went to Clemson and TOOK their AD. UM has never in its history moved like this.

These people that were just hired are not

Inexperienced HCs, nobody HCs, old and burnt out HCs, recently fired HCs, HCs past their prime, politicians, used care salesmen, cheerleaders, no athletic background at the CFB level HCs, Inexperienced ADs, nobody ADs, snake in the grass ADs etc......

Hey if you want to buy into that garbage of ignoring our past and not believing in the significance of what just happened this week, then fine, but don't come on here trying blow up my optimism, which is based legit reason to be so.

UM is about to KICK *** and anyone who knows me, knows I haven't said that in 15 years.

Idk who they will want more, Kirby or Dabo? Don’t think Kirby will leave Georgia or think in 5 years they’ll want Dabo unless he can make good hire’s and bounce back. Who Clemson gets as AD will be telling. FSU grabbing Louisville’s AD I don’t think is going to change much in Tallahassee
My guess is Dabo, if Smart hasn't won a ship yet, they won't want a coach who hasn't won a ship.

Advertisement
Dabo would not be a good pro coach IMO.

He’s waiting for Saban to retire to scoop that job.

Preach.

Dabo's schtick is made for small-town college programs—all the rah-rah, good Southern boy, Jesus-loving-yet-in-kids'-faces, Eddie Haskell nonsense.

He's a shoo-in for Alabama when Saban hangs it up; former receiver there, former assistant, championship-caliber success—he'd be welcomed to Tuscaloosa with open arms when time comes (and they'd want him gone after his first loss.)

Preach.

Dabo's schtick is made for small-town college programs—all the rah-rah, good Southern boy, Jesus-loving-yet-in-kids'-faces, Eddie Haskell nonsense.

He's a shoo-in for Alabama when Saban hangs it up; former receiver there, former assistant, championship-caliber success—he'd be welcomed to Tuscaloosa with open arms when time comes (and they'd want him gone after his first loss.)
You may be right, but then again it was a hayseed from Texas that made a name for himself when he came to Miam many moons ago.

Dabo created something very special at Clemson and more than proved himself. He beat Bama and 2 nattys. Hope he never leaves college.

Advertisement
Back