Dabo should head to the NFL

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dabo built that program without any of the ppl he just lost, they just helped him get it to the next level.

I'm starting to thing he might stay and prove he can do it again not to mention the talent he has on the roster

He still has by far the most talent int he ACC. So 10+ wins should be a gimmee next season even with his issues at QB.

Their toughest games are against us and Notre Dame, both of which are dealing with transitional issues. I can't imagine NC State beating them again, much less Wake.

We probably play Clemson twice next season.

I agree - Clemson is getting gutted right now, but I wouldn't be so fast to stick a fork in them.

They're going to win 10 games this year and it's considered a "down" year. Their talent is still Top 4 in the country. They'll still have a Top 10 recruiting class.

I'd think Dabo might be more open to listening to offers now than he usually would be, but ultimately stays put. Clemson and Texas A&M will be a great measuring stick for Miami next year.

Advertisement
The time to do it was when the Venables talk started. Now he just looks like his assistants were the reason for his success. If he fails in the NFL, Bama might not want him.
I thought that was already what people thought of him. The talk has always been about Dabo’s staff continuity and never about his coaching prowess. He’s a recruiter and a motivator, not an out scheme you guy.

I thought that was already what people thought of him. The talk has always been about Dabo’s staff continuity and never about his coaching prowess. He’s a recruiter and a motivator, not an out scheme you guy.
Bolting now kind of confirms that. He looks afraid of being exposed as a figurehead.

This guy? Surely not.

Austin Powers Hip GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t give any fvcks what Dabo does. They are on the downward spiral and our time has finally came.

Advertisement
Back