Dabo should head to the NFL

Advertisement
Who is Dabo going to hire as DC that is even remotely on the same level as BV? He's the reason Clemson went 9-3 and not 6-6 this season. Clemson isn't Bama with how they can just plug and play coaches.

First off, I will NEVER leave our past behind. Our past should be plastered all over that program and constantly in the face of the current players. THAT SPIT ACTUALLY HAPPEND.

Some UM fans are the only ones I know who seem to actively work to disassociate our current program from the past. And for what??? So the new players don't have to much pressure.......THEY NEED PRESSURE.

Trust me I'm not one of these "blind ***" fans who go all "fanboy" at the drop of a Turnover chain.

If you are on CanesSport (that's where I've spent most of my time)go read some of my post (al_canes73). You will quickly see I'm in the top 1% of people who hold UM to the highest standard.

With that being said my "newfound" optimism is not simply about Mario being hired or even Dan being hired. It's because for the first freaking time since I became a Canes fan.....way back in the early 80s, the school is actually taking football serious.

We just went to Oregon and TOOK their HC. We just went to Clemson and TOOK their AD. UM has never in its history moved like this.

These people that were just hired are not

Inexperienced HCs, nobody HCs, old and burnt out HCs, recently fired HCs, HCs past their prime, politicians, used care salesmen, cheerleaders, no athletic background at the CFB level HCs, Inexperienced ADs, nobody ADs, snake in the grass ADs etc......

Hey if you want to buy into that garbage of ignoring our past and not believing in the significance of what just happened this week, then fine, but don't come on here trying blow up my optimism, which is based legit reason to be so.

UM is about to KICK *** and anyone who knows me, knows I haven't said that in 15 years.
No! First off your statement "It's my opinion that Clemson is the Hyenas of the ACC. They have scavenged and been allowed to multiply because UM (The King of the Jungle) has not being hungry and unfocused" was wrong. We had nothing whatsoever to to do with Clemson building their program into what it was, aside form losing to them in blowouts in important games. We were never "King," **** only the Coastal once - we came in and didn't compete with them, that's the best you can say.

I'm as excited as you, but I'm sure not the only fan who is sick of watching decades of coaches and players who enjoyed the reputation of being Hurricanes, but were never able to hold up the brand. The last two decades hasn't had much of anything for new players to aspire too, and those coming weren't born when the National Title teams were rocking.

So its now time for this new era to begin and those athletes who come to the U's time to earn their legacy on their own merit.

Last edited:
No! First off your statement "It's my opinion that Clemson is the Hyenas of the ACC. They have scavenged and been allowed to multiply because UM (The King of the Jungle) has not being hungry and unfocused" was wrong. We had nothing whatsoever to to do with Clemson building their program into what it was, aside form losing to them in blowouts in important games. We were never "King," **** only the Coastal once - we came in and didn't compete with them, that's the best you can say.

I'm as excited as you, but I'm sure not the only fan who is sick of watching decades of coaches and players who enjoyed the reputation of being Hurricanes, but were never able to hold up the brand. The last two decades hasn't had much of anything for new players to aspire too, and those coming weren't born when the National Title teams were rocking.

So its now time for this new era to begin and those athletes who come to the U's time to earn their legacy on their own merit.
Silver King here me clearly on this

Double F* your opinion on me showing love for my Canes. I'll set you to Ignore, and you do the same for me

Canes bout to whip Clemsons *** this year

Last edited:
Advertisement
Silver King here me clearly on this

Double F* your opinion on me showing love for my Canes. I'll set you to Ignore, and you do the same for me

Canes bout to whip Clemsons as this year
I'm not that fragile to ignore people even if I think what they say makes no sense. Sorry to get under your skin.

You’re exactly the fan Chris Bello was taking about in his article on Mario’s the day he was hired: “Cristobal also staying on point with the now and future at “The U”, without getting distracted by the type of nostalgia the media loves peddling fans.”

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back