Dabo on Miami

• Thread starter Deleted member 16870
  • Start date
Dude had a set of balls to attempt that kick. If you don't see the slap in the face with that IDK what else to say.
@1LuvCane, what needs to change to right this ship, because I don't see the athleticism or players on the field.

pretty sure Dabo said that was a stupid coaching move to even try

Advertisement
**** Dabo! Dude is a douche. Running hurry up offense at the end to try to score one more on us.

Tired of all of our ***** head coaches that have zero pride.

I don’t give a **** if we don’t win another game for the rest of our history, but we better ****** play these @$$holes down to the wire next time we see them.

We have become their bytches. It’s downright embarrassing.
If we don’t like the score being run up. We need to show some pride and stop them. It’s on us.

You wish you had a coach as good as him at Miami... You do. You know it, I know it. Don’t fight it. You love Miami. You want Miami to win again. An elite coach would get Miami to win again. Therefore, you wish you had an elite coach like Dabo. Maybe not Dabo in particular, but an elite coach like Dabo.
This ***aloon needs to be perma-banned.

In almost every post he says “you wish you had a coach like Dabo at Miami”, outing himself as either a Clempson or Gaytor troll. He’s definitely not a Canes fan.

Advertisement
Also, Jimmy Johnson never tan hurry up offense at the end of a game to try to score one last TD on another team.

He played his backup players and ran the offense the same that he did with the starters, that is not what Dabo was doing on Saturday night. They were sprinting up to the line on play after play at the end.

I’ve been watching Canes football since 1982, and believe in playing the whole game the same way, no matter if you have backups or starters in the game. But this is not what Dabo was doing.

They were doubling or tripling their
pace at the end to try to score once more, which is bush league. It would have been similar to the Gaytor flop if they would have scored.

He's a good qb, but had we had a real d-co an linebacker coaching, it would've been alot tougher, our boys played hard all game long, trevor didn't want to run no more, imagine if jock rousseau had stayed. We got more than enuff talent on defense to be much better than how we've been playing, the difference was simple, Clemson's OC called common sense plays that tested our defensive discipline and poor linebacker play and deployment, etienne was about the only offensive player they have that we needed to pay extra attention to, other than that, and him, Clemson did nothing special!
Idgaf what they say about you bro. You been my dawg since the eye of the hurricane boards.

Always spitting real ****

Advertisement
If u don't want a team running up the score you stop them. That simple. *** Clemson and dabo some of y'all on that bich *** dudes nuts.

If I was the coach and they asked me did I run up the score I said yep sure did. I want me team playing well for 4 qtr.'s. Not my fault the other team didn't play well they have work to do.

I remember those same words in 2015 and 2017, as well ... yet here we are.
No. If you were around here in 2015, you would remember that a lot of this board was **** near giddy, because we knew it would be the end of the road for The "tie" and his butt buddy No'D'onofrio.

The same people *****ing about Dabo running the score up are the same people always crying about not having coaches that go for the jugular.
Like a guy that hits a HR off a pitcher but then the pitcher fires one at his head the next time up.

If you can’t stop them that’s on you not the other guy.Stop the MFer if you don’t want him to score.If you don’t want the guy to hit a HR get him out.Simple as that.

I’d love just one time for a hitter that gets a 100mph. pitch thrown at his head to take his bat and head for the mound when he gets up off the ground.If the pitcher can try and hurt him with a ball why shouldn’t he also have a chance to smack the sHT out the pitcher with HIS bat.

We showed last night that we aren’t close to their class coach wise or player wise and if we don’t improve in both areas we will take another asswhooping the next time we play them and instead of *****ing about how much we need to improve we will be back here *****ing about how Dabo ran the score up again.

It’s not Dabo’s job to take it easy on us.Its our job to improve to the point where Dabo’s complaining about us doing it to them.
Like Jimmy J said, "I can only coach one team". It's our coaches job to stop Clemson, not Dabo's.

Advertisement
Idgaf what they say about you bro. You been my dawg since the eye of the hurricane boards.

Always spitting real ****
Appreciate it, in here we got alot more non-football minds and crybabies who have no clue of what made UM Great. They praise below mediocrity over actual documented results. For instance, let's see if d'eriq can break rosiers qb rushing record, people slept on how good rosier was with his feet. In the Clemson game, they basically beat us with the same plays from 2017.

I'm glad he tried to run up the score. He knows what it means to keep his foot on our program's throat. Imagine what it'd do to him if we ever do rise. If we can't be honest with ourselves, then we can't improve. I wish every coach and team would act that way. Maybe we'd somehow learn a lesson about buying our own hype. We'll find out soon enough if we're still a frail program.
Boom

People actually think that kid has a chance to be QB here next year lol.
I Guess If You Say So GIF

Advertisement
I agree with you. I think it’s next level to hurry up to get a play off. And it was 4th down. I’ve never seen that.
You've never seen it because it's next-level low class. But I'm glad it happened to []__[] because we'll see them again and know they're trying to embarrass us.

Appreciate it, in here we got alot more non-football minds and crybabies who have no clue of what made UM Great. They praise below mediocrity over actual documented results. For instance, let's see if d'eriq can break rosiers qb rushing record, people slept on how good rosier was with his feet. In the Clemson game, they basically beat us with the same plays from 2017.
I Guess If You Say So GIF

If u don't want a team running up the score you stop them. That simple. *** Clemson and dabo some of y'all on that bich *** dudes nuts.

If I was the coach and they asked me did I run up the score I said yep sure did. I want me team playing well for 4 qtr.'s. Not my fault the other team didn't play well they have work to do.
My name is Calvin and I approve this message and in other words for the visual and audio learner's:

Advertisement
Back