D$

You can't pass on Mullen again for ****ing Schiano. Good lord, someone save Blake.

if Blake James could pay for Al Golden to change his name to Hal Silver and interview for the job, he'd hire him. Dude is more interested in winning the press conference than football. Sack of **** loser. We're ****ed.

Advertisement
Per Brandon odoi- take it with a grain of salt...
He just tweeted this
" Looks like an announcement is coming tomorrow regarding Miami's next head coach."

"Don't know who, players told to expect a decision tomorrow. Tomorrow is earlier than guidance I was given before so very interesting. #Canes "

Thank God. Let it end

I give up. So much misinformation in this search it's hard to keep track. I don't think it's true but who knows?

So is ur prediction still Butch?

It looks like the ball is in Richt's court.

I just wanted to take a moment here to thank you for what you do. I know a lot of people demand you to answer questions since you're probably the most trustworthy person for Canes' news. Appreciate it D$
slurpee.gif

personally, i give them props. no one knows **** really. thats how this should go down. people trying to examine crumbs.

don't know the result, but the fact that everyone can't figure it out this time is actually encouraging to me. I highly doubt its schiano or mario, so if butch winds up being the floor, im pretty much in. I have preferences, but I'm ok if its Richt/Gundy/Mullen/Butch.

Advertisement
I give up. So much misinformation in this search it's hard to keep track. I don't think it's true but who knows?

He's saying JJ flew him in today... Well if Richt is just about a lock why have JJ do that?

Backup for a big name coach. It's obvious Butch is not their preference

I think Butch finally told the BOT to go **** themselves.

Lol no he didn't

So is ur prediction still Butch?

It looks like the ball is in Richt's court.

I just wanted to take a moment here to thank you for what you do. I know a lot of people demand you to answer questions since you're probably the most trustworthy person for Canes' news. Appreciate it D$
slurpee.gif

:sanford:

I'm fine with Richt because we're not playing the $EC types week in and week out. Richt can get the recruits and dominate the ACC. Any of the other candidates would have similar to worse results in the SEC. If he passes Give me Mullen then Butch. At least our last option is a proven commodity, but there's also a reason he's been a free agent. I'm concerned with his age, who the staff will be, and its been 20 yrs since he recruited the SoFla talent

Right now, as we all sit and wait, the most important question remains: who is #2 ?

We know Richt has the first offer. But if he passes, who is next? If it's Butch or Mullen, we'll be ok. But if it's Schiano, God help us. We're on Chimp watch right now.
This. I'm pretty certain Richt is gonna turn us down.
@DMoney who is #2

That's the question.

I can't imagine Blake would pick Schiano over Butch but the word is being put out there. The thought is that Schiano fixes the defense without any NCAA dirt. Butch is polarizing so you hear different things regarding his status. The backlash to picking Schiano over Butch would be immense unless he's an instant success.

Advertisement
Right now, as we all sit and wait, the most important question remains: who is #2 ?

We know Richt has the first offer. But if he passes, who is next? If it's Butch or Mullen, we'll be ok. But if it's Schiano, God help us. We're on Chimp watch right now.
@DMoney who is #2

That's the question.

I can't imagine Blake would pick Schiano over Butch but the word is being put out there. The thought is that Schiano fixes the defense without any NCAA dirt. Butch is polarizing so you hear different things regarding his status. The backlash to picking Schiano over Butch would be immense unless he's an instant success.
Brandon odoi responding to a reporter
[MENTION=1]Andrew[/MENTION]SpiveyGC yes, players were told to expect notification tomorrow.

Hmmm

@DMoney who is #2

That's the question.

Jesus Christ, it's gonna get ugly if it's Schiano.

Accrd to Barry Jackson um thought bout tressel..

Gigantic middle finger to the NCAA if they went thru with than

Odoi is the worst of the worst.

I can see Richt passing and sitting out the season or retiring altogether. Would love to see JJ pull the shocker and grab Gundy. I'd be good with Mullen too.

Advertisement
Odoi is the worst of the worst.

I can see Richt passing and sitting out the season or retiring altogether. Would love to see JJ pull the shocker and grab Gundy. I'd be good with Mullen too.

Gundy and Mullen would MAUL here.

At this point I'm praying its Richt so we don't have to suffer Chimp Boy.

If UM hires Schiano, there will be pitchforks immediately. This fan base is overwhelmingly opposed to him, he's a clear nightmare candidate, and you'd be hard pressed to find a candidate that would generate less buzz among recruits than Schiano.

The toxic environment surrounding this program won't go away if they go with him. Especially since he'd just be starting his tenure and we all know we'd be f***** from the very beginning. Would feel like the last shovel of dirt on this program's grave.

Seriously....

There is no Good God **** Way that Butch shouldn't be the next option after Richt....... none whatsoever..

Butch actually should be before Richt.. but Ok .. You like the allure of that he brings.....

But damnmit... Dan Mullen ... Greg Schiano??.... can't hold Butch's jock.... at anytime..... ****, Butch taught Schiano how to be a coach...

Dan Mullen ain't ****.... made MSU respectable.. but all he had to do was beat the mid level SEC teams... could beat the big dogs...

Richt... Good Solid Coach.. but is he enough to get us to the ACC ship' each year.. He'll Get us to 9 wins .. but **** so did Golden with... Plus who is Richt gonna hire when he couldn't get along with an alpha like Pruitt? can't have a bunch of Paul Williams around

Davis - can do what Richt would do but here's the difference. Changing the **** culture. Making this program tough again. Make it where Miami is a top 10-12 Program each year. Also ability to assemble a staff that solid in all aspects. Butch is Hungry and has a chip on his shoulder

Gundy ain't commin...

Just hire Butch Already

JC

Advertisement

@DMoney who is #2

That's the question.

The backlash would be deserved. Seriously, what is the appeal of Schiano?

Schiano, 49, coached at Rutgers from 2001 through 2011, compiling a 68-67 overall record and 28-48 record in the Big East Conference.

He had an 11-21 record in the NFL as the Tampa Bay coach in 2012 and 2013.

Read more here: Three of the four main finalists for UM coaching job have ties to Hurricanes | Miami Herald

Yesterday your prediction, conveniently, was Butch. How bout now?

They definitely want Richt.

With Butch, he's so polarizing that you hear totally different things depending who you talk to. Feel a lot less confident in that prediction than I did last night, obviously.

Advertisement
Back