D$

Right now, as we all sit and wait, the most important question remains: who is #2 ?

We know Richt has the first offer. But if he passes, who is next? If it's Butch or Mullen, we'll be ok. But if it's Schiano, God help us. We're on Chimp watch right now.

Mullen seriously?
Ill take Schiano over him, but the 1st 2 are way above
Butch should get it unless Richt is serious about winning

Advertisement
Right now, as we all sit and wait, the most important question remains: who is #2 ?

We know Richt has the first offer. But if he passes, who is next? If it's Butch or Mullen, we'll be ok. But if it's Schiano, God help us. We're on Chimp watch right now.

Mullen seriously?

You would take Greg Schiano over Dan Mullen?

Advertisement

Fanatics will be mailing dead cats to Blake James if he hires Schiano. It would be the most hilariously squandered opportunity possible. Going to the ProtoGolden after firing Golden. Can't believe this ****.

I can. Unfortunately this school and its administration are JUST. THAT. BAD.

Absolutley
neither should be an option though

Mullen seriously?

Mullen past over twice at UF and once already at Miami
Has finished better than 4th in his division once
terrible record vs ranked teams n

he is living off Meyers name

Advertisement
I doubt Richt takes the offer. He will have other options that are better suited for where he is right now as a coach. I think he would be the safest hire and certainly right the ship for the next several years, which might be what we need right now. I just don't think he takes the job (if we offered it). I think he either sits out a year or goes to a place like UVA where the expectations are not as high. Think about it ... he got fired from a place where they haven't won a title in 30 years. Why would he want to come to a place where the pressure would be even higher. I could be wrong, but it just doesn't seem likely.

Absolutley

Mullen seriously?

Miss St. is a historically bad team and he had them up to #1 last year

Absolutley

Mullen seriously?

Stupid post but anyways

Gator boosters wanted Mullen but him and Foley can't stand each other. There was zero chance that would happen.

You can't pass on Mullen again for ******* Schiano. Good lord, someone save Blake.

Advertisement
Right now, as we all sit and wait, the most important question remains: who is [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=2]#2 [/URL] ?

Absolutley

Mullen seriously?

Miss St. is a historically bad team and he had them up to #1 last year

and what happen?

USF was ranked #2 and lost to Schiano

I don't think the people conducting the actual search have a clue who they intend to hire (much less D$). The circus show creates clown reporting.

Advertisement
I give up. So much misinformation in this search it's hard to keep track. I don't think it's true but who knows?

I give up. So much misinformation in this search it's hard to keep track. I don't think it's true but who knows?

He's saying JJ flew him in today... Well if Richt is just about a lock why have JJ do that?

Backup for a big name coach. It's obvious Butch is not their preference

I think Butch finally told the BOT to go **** themselves.

He's saying JJ flew him in today... Well if Richt is just about a lock why have JJ do that?

Backup for a big name coach. It's obvious Butch is not their preference

I think Butch finally told the BOT to go **** themselves.

No he told Blake that, BOT still have his back, just my opinion. Pete says he is still in play

Per Brandon odoi- take it with a grain of salt...
He just tweeted this
" Looks like an announcement is coming tomorrow regarding Miami's next head coach."

"Don't know who, players told to expect a decision tomorrow. Tomorrow is earlier than guidance I was given before so very interesting. #Canes "

Advertisement
Back