D$

I give up. So much misinformation in this search it's hard to keep track. I don't think it's true but who knows?

So is ur prediction still Butch?

It looks like the ball is in Richt's court.

I just wanted to take a moment here to thank you for what you do. I know a lot of people demand you to answer questions since you're probably the most trustworthy person for Canes' news. Appreciate it D$
slurpee.gif

Lol, I'd be grateful if I were you too, or would you rather get info from Sperman or DBC?

Last edited:
Advertisement
So is ur prediction still Butch?

I just wanted to take a moment here to thank you for what you do. I know a lot of people demand you to answer questions since you're probably the most trustworthy person for Canes' news. Appreciate it D$
slurpee.gif

Lol, I'd be graceful if I were you too, or would you rather get info from Sperman or DBC?

graceful? you got brain freeze bro?

slurpee.gif

Lol, I'd be graceful if I were you too, or would you rather get info from Sperman or DBC?

graceful? you got brain freeze bro?

Fixed it. Care to answer my question?

Whatever I guess Gundy, Butch, Richt, Mullen, the coach from Blue Mountain State, any of the other guys that are considered "candidates"

Blue Mountain State

Party at the Goat House!!!!

Thad Castle, BMS All American LB, is gonna transfer in to Miami!!

Advertisement
Tressel with his 5 yr show cause? Shows you what Barry knows....LOL

Accrd to Barry Jackson um thought bout tressel..

Gigantic middle finger to the NCAA if they went thru with than

Question...why are we not going after the guy that has produced the following coaches :

Art Briles
Lincoln Riley
Sonny Dykes
Dana Holgorsen
Ruffin McNeil
Sonny Cumbie
Kliff Kingsbury

Advertisement
Back