D’Eriq King is Malik Rosier with better leadership traits

Advertisement
thanks for pulling the stats actually. 61% in a spread offense with lots of short quick throws vs 53% in a prehistoric pro style offense.

I never said Rosier is better - I just said there isn’t that much of a difference as people are saying in QB ability. King is a better leader and I’m happy he’s here, but I also understand his limitations.

Richt’s offense threw screens non-stop so 53% is abysmal. Kaaya threw 62% in the same offense

Rosier had much better receivers: Richards (for a bit), Thomas, Njoku, Cager (yes, I said Cager...wish we had him now). King has certainly had some accuracy issues and isn't a deep ball passer, but our receivers can't get open and have numerous drops.

Advertisement
Prove me wrong. At some point, his lack of accuracy will come back to bite us.

and before you respond, remember that Rosier played in the “pro style bro” offenses we had. If you gave him a spread offense with simple throws and where he could use his legs, his stats would look a lot better.
Dude.... Just stop....

Go Canes!!!

Rosier had much better receivers: Richards (for a bit), Thomas, Njoku, Cager (yes, I said Cager...wish we had him now). King has certainly had some accuracy issues and isn't a deep ball passer, but our receivers can't get open and have numerous drops.

Advertisement
tenor.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Prove me wrong. At some point, his lack of accuracy will come back to bite us.

and before you respond, remember that Rosier played in the “pro style bro” offenses we had. If you gave him a spread offense with simple throws and where he could use his legs, his stats would look a lot better.
Y’all need to ****** stop

Advertisement
Back