D’Eriq King holding teammates accountable

Advertisement
Advertisement
Naw man you're straight up lying ... except for losing. I played at Miami High during the same time period, we hungered to see you guys on the scheduled.

YES MH beat S.W. every year I was at S.W. you are SPOT ON

BUT a HUGE DESK BUTT !!!!!

whom ever I played over at MH got his but destroyed by me even my Freshmen year when I made second team ALL Dade only played JV and Varsity as a freshmen.

I played BOTH WAYS as a freshmen on varsity.

We only won one game during my time , it was against South Dade High.

My first varsity game playing right OL tackle.

I played over Willie Jones a 1st Team All American DE .

Do some research on Willie Jones ended up at FSU then Oakland Raiders # 1 draft choice.
I held him to ZERO sacks and to only (2) assists tackles KEY WIRD ASSISTS NOT SOLOS LMAO.

HE KNOWS IN HIS HEART THERE WAS ONE BAD *** FRESHMEN WHO KICKED HIS *** THAT ONE FRIDAY NIGHT HE PLSY ONLY ON “ D” I WENT BOTH WAYS NEVER CAME OFF THE FIELD EVEN SPECIAL TEAMS I PLAYED .

Wille sat on BENCH resting while I WHOOP HIS TEAMMATES ***.

That game got me discovered and letters began flying in to Coach Skeens .

Again YES MH beat us BUTT NOT ON MYSIDE BROTHER I WON MY BATTLES BEFORE I PLAYED ONE DOWN.

I TRAINED LIKE NO OTHER SO I CAN PLAY LIKE NO OTHER .

Naw man you're straight up lying ... except for losing. I played at Miami High during the same time period, we hungered to see you guys on the scheduled.

I’m sitting here early remembering that game in the old OB , Sam our QB kept calling “ 46 QUICK TRAP “ and moved the ball well till inside red zone and threw the ball WHY I never understood that and we kicked FG or at least tried too that was a MYSTERY WHY ??

When D came THAT’S when I licked my chops always LOVED the WIDE EYED scared look of your QB when I was feeding.

(3) solo sacks countless solos I had to trail plays running away from my side was kind of exhausting that PUSSED me off YELLING at your MH coaches BEGGING them for FOOD .

I remember years after playing asking WHY COACH did I go BOTH WAYS.

He told me GOCANES we just didn’t have the talent you brought EVERY SINGLE DOWN ...SO SORRY.

That caused your ankle dislocation tendon and nerve damage career ending injury, we coaches cried when you got carried off the field FOREVER

Advertisement
Pope! Really think he going to breakout this year. He been looking really explosive in the vids I’ve seen

Agree. I think having Jeff Thomas out of that WR room will greatly help Mark this year. I mean that both re his play and in his head. King + Lashlee could mean huge things for him. It's meal ticket time, son!

Tf are you here for? Seems like you keep falling for the sh*t as you keep coming back with your pessimistic posts
In all fairness, isn't a pessimistic approach understandable after the last 17 years? There is a lot of evidence of off-season optimism being far more off base than pessimism. Look no further than last off-season, where Manny Savage "stole" Enos from Saban. The handful of people that were pessimistic about the hire were trashed. They were also 100% right.

Advertisement
In all fairness, isn't a pessimistic approach understandable after the last 17 years? There is a lot of evidence of off-season optimism being far more off base than pessimism. Look no further than last off-season, where Manny Savage "stole" Enos from Saban. The handful of people that were pessimistic about the hire were trashed. They were also 100% right.
Sh*ts annoying though, it’s a new season and some of these posters are already with a defeatist mindset. Maybe we aren’t built the same but that irks me to the highest degree

Last edited:
I’m sitting here early remembering that game in the old OB , Sam our QB kept calling “ 46 QUICK TRAP “ and moved the ball well till inside red zone and threw the ball WHY I never understood that and we kicked FG or at least tried too that was a MYSTERY WHY ??

When D came THAT’S when I licked my chops always LOVED the WIDE EYED scared look of your QB when I was feeding.

(3) solo sacks countless solos I had to trail plays running away from my side was kind of exhausting that PUSSED me off YELLING at your MH coaches BEGGING them for FOOD .

I remember years after playing asking WHY COACH did I go BOTH WAYS.

He told me GOCANES we just didn’t have the talent you brought EVERY SINGLE DOWN ...SO SORRY.

That caused your ankle dislocation tendon and nerve damage career ending injury, we coaches cried when you got carried off the field FOREVER
:pgdead:

Advertisement
Dear Lord Baby Jesus,

Sure, it's well documented I couldn't even find a church on a map, but please, for the love of everything sacred, please dearest awesome God, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE just find Mr. King and Mr. Lashlee just five (5) offensive linemen who aren't completely useless. I don't want 5 Trent Williams. That's far too much to ask. I don't even want one. I just want 5 kids up front who are not complete and utter liabilities. That's all I ask. Because if you give us that, we are going to have SO MUCH FUN with the aforementioned D'Eriq's and Rhett's. Please.

Thank you sweet baby lord,

Your friend,
OBM
Best post ever

Also, I second that Baby Jesus

King should be doing a different virtual leadership seminar each day. We need a leader, not a loser. This is a great sign.

Advertisement
Back