D’Eriq King holding teammates accountable

Advertisement
Finally a QB who realizes that he will have more success if he gets on his teammates to get better. By improving his teammates, King will improve his own stats, improve the team and improve King's draft status. True leadership and intelligence has been lacking at the QB position.

Advertisement
Pope! Really think he going to breakout this year. He been looking really explosive in the vids I’ve seen

Brock...shout out to Nike. You see the shirt by King and the socks by Pope. lol

But nah, on the real...Noodles should eat man. Get this dude is space and let him work. He has great feet. I don't want to take the hoodie off b/c I saw the ill effects of what the sunshine can do, but man, Lashlee and King got me hopeful. We have no excuse not to be in the ACCCG this yr, despite our 6-7 season.

i'm speehless ... it sucks that we most likely won't have fans because i think we can be on to something

Pro Football Focus piece on King this week: (from the Miami Herald)

“King ... has created something out of nothing as a passer on numerous occasions when scrambling outside the pocket. On plays in which he had to create outside the structure since 2018, King has posted the second-highest passing grade in college football, behind only Joe Burrow. He had an impressive big-time throw to turnover-worthy play ratio of 5:1 on those dropbacks and tied with Jalen Hurts for the highest completion percentage (50%). And King has been the only quarterback in college football to have 50 pass attempts when creating outside the structure since 2018 and produce one or fewer turnover-worthy plays.”

tenor.gif

Advertisement
Dear Lord Baby Jesus,

Sure, it's well documented I couldn't even find a church on a map, but please, for the love of everything sacred, please dearest awesome God, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE just find Mr. King and Mr. Lashlee just five (5) offensive linemen who aren't completely useless. I don't want 5 Trent Williams. That's far too much to ask. I don't even want one. I just want 5 kids up front who are not complete and utter liabilities. That's all I ask. Because if you give us that, we are going to have SO MUCH FUN with the aforementioned D'Eriq's and Rhett's. Please.

Thank you sweet baby lord,

Your friend,
OBM
A good QB and play caller will mask a lot of OL deficiencies. A lot. I don't think our line is as bad as most. Yeah, obviously we saw some putrid play last year, but when a D doesn't fear your QB beating them, and your OC plays to their weaknesses..... Yeah, it was a recipe for disaster last year. We are not as bad as Williams and Enos made us look.

I expect us to look a lot better this year on the OL.

Brock...shout out to Nike. You see the shirt by King and the socks by Pope. lol

But nah, on the real...Noodles should eat man. Get this dude is space and let him work. He has great feet. I don't want to take the hoodie off b/c I saw the ill effects of what the sunshine can do, but man, Lashlee and King got me hopeful. We have no excuse not to be in the ACCCG this yr, despite our 6-7 season.
You can always put the orange and green lenses on and keep the hoodie in place...

Advertisement
A good QB and play caller will mask a lot of OL deficiencies. A lot. I don't think our line is as bad as most. Yeah, obviously we saw some putrid play last year, but when a D doesn't fear your QB beating them, and your OC plays to their weaknesses..... Yeah, it was a recipe for disaster last year. We are not as bad as Williams and Enos made us look.

I expect us to look a lot better this year on the OL.

Those pesky 9 yard drops off play action on 3rd and long were a killer...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back