Cyrus Moss (Is not hurt)(or transferring)

Advertisement
Denzel Washington Reaction GIF

Advertisement
On the looks test alone, I think he's still maybe a year away from contributing regularly, but perhaps he can be a situational guy this year.

I'm not sure that he gets into the regular rotation, which I presume will be Kelly, Harvey, Mesidor, and Chantz (?).
Chantz should get passed up. Too much raw talent behind him. Moss/Bain/Wayne should be competing for that last spot in the rotation

Advertisement
Advertisement
On the looks test alone, I think he's still maybe a year away from contributing regularly, but perhaps he can be a situational guy this year.

I'm not sure that he gets into the regular rotation, which I presume will be Kelly, Harvey, Mesidor, and Chantz (?).

Spot on. I'd even say he's 2 years away from being a rotational player. He's that far behind physically. Love his upside and overall physical makeup.

Curious how he'll look for spring ball.

Everyone focuses on DT being an issue but beyond Kelly and Mesidor, we have nobody meaningful in the DE rotation. We need more talent at that DE spot for the rotation.

Last edited:
Cyrus is good and locked in. His pops said he’s like 230 right now and ready to go for next season. Looking forward to see him in the spring
230....Sounds great. Thanks for passing.
I really think he can get some meaningful reps this coming season. A player that is 6'6, can run, and most likely 240, by the fall...he'll get reps. Like others said, it's great to have guys like him on the roster.

230....Sounds great. Thanks for passing.
I really think he can get some meaningful reps this coming season. A player that is 6'6, can run, and most likely 240, by the fall...he'll get reps. Like others said, it's great to have guys like him on the roster.
Yeah he should really be good to go by next season barring no setbacks.

Talking to his dad was a breathe of fresh air he was saying how he told Cyrus before he came to prepare himself last season to be redshirted and enjoy the process.

Advertisement
Love the idea of recruiting in such a way that guys like this can get tucked away for a season or two, get bigger/faster/stronger, then poof—stud recruit (that you had the luxury of kinda forgetting) is ready to crush.
Collins is another example
He can be developed
Bc Bain and Wayne are are ready as any freshmen
That’s why u need elite talent and developmental talent with elite physical traits
That’s where I hope Alonzo comes inc bc nfl is all about physical traits so he should have an eye for it

Advertisement
Back