Cyrus Moss (Is not hurt)(or transferring)

Advertisement
**** how long he been in the portal for?! Not even UNLV (in his hometown) trash asses who can’t recruit 3* guys want him?!! That’s insane!! I’m a Unlv alum & I went down to our practices last summer. Ain’t a kid as athletic as this dude on the squad right now! Maybe he stalled and talked **** about UNLV and that’s why no offer.
Used to love going to UNLV for parties. It was nice to take a break from the typical Vegas outings. UNLV is an underrated school.

**** how long he been in the portal for?! Not even UNLV (in his hometown) trash asses who can’t recruit 3* guys want him?!! That’s insane!! I’m a Unlv alum & I went down to our practices last summer. Ain’t a kid as athletic as this dude on the squad right now! Maybe he stalled and talked **** about UNLV and that’s why no offer.
Didn’t he commit to auburn?

He's too flaco, man. He needs to ask James Williams how to be a tall safety.

Advertisement
Back