Cyrus Moss (Is not hurt)(or transferring)

Cannolis aside, how big was Greg R when he got to campus vs his RSFR year when he contributed? Just for a comparison.

Advertisement
I saw this kid before the season started and thought he was way to skinny. good to hear he's adding weight because my first thought was "no way he'll be elite if he doesn't add size". Mind you Nyjalik added 40 pounds from spring to the season and it didn't look like Cyrus added any weight at the time

Could easily be 250 by game 1. That’s almost 10 months away. Even gaining half a pound week he should be ready
Let’s not put him on the golden cheeseburger diet. Kid still looked skinny on the sideline; may need another year but give us some snaps on obvious passing downs

If it’s true he’s at 230 LBs although not ideal that’s a weight he can definitely contribute at. At this point it seems the best chance at improvement at DE is a big year 2 jump from both him & N. Kelly.

Advertisement
I think he'll need another year before he'll be able to hold up on the line and contribute.

It's 2023, you need 250+ pound d-line if you're going up against massive 320+ pound o-line.

I want the undersized players era to be over.

Let’s not put him on the golden cheeseburger diet. Kid still looked skinny on the sideline; may need another year but give us some snaps on obvious passing downs
Lol what? No one said anything about him gaining fat. It’s easy for a tall lanky 18-19 Y/O to gain half a pound a week. He ain’t got that man girth yet.. 🐾 lol

Advertisement
I'll say this: In the spring game it was plainly evident that Cyrus Moss was notably faster than every other offensive and defensive lineman on the field that day. If he can add the necessary weight and maintain his speed off the line, then I expect he can be a major defensive weapon.

Last edited:
I’m no expert but imo it doesn’t look like Moss has the frame for DE. I think best case scenario he gets at least to 235-245 and play like Brian Burns.

Advertisement
I’m no expert but imo it doesn’t look like Moss has the frame for DE. I think best case scenario he gets at least to 235-245 and play like Brian Burns.
At his height & length (pause) he can get where he needs to be he’ll just never look bulky. Jason Taylor played his entire nfl career at 240. If Moss can get to a legit 230 he needs to get some reps.

At his height & length (pause) he can get where he needs to be he’ll just never look bulky. Jason Taylor played his entire nfl career at 240. If Moss can get to a legit 230 he needs to get some reps.
I haven’t seen em side by side but I know Moss is listed at 6’5. To me Taylor is a talllll *** 6’6

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back