2022 Cyrus Moss - DEFENSIVE END - COMMITS!

Advertisement
again i posted this. earlier maybe some missed this but people keep questioning this kid if he even going to sign so ill post it again

Up next, Moss will figure out exactly when he’s arriving at Miami. He hasn’t signed yet, but no worries Hurricanes fans, his recruitment is over.

"I'm looking toward being able to get down there at the end of January,” said Moss. “We're going to see thought. We're still figuring all that out. I'm going to sign as soon as we can figure out what I'm doing regarding enrolling or if I even need to sign."

Per 247Sports, Moss is the No. 30 overall player in the country, No. 4 edge nationally and No. 1 prospect in Nevada from the class of 2022.

again i posted this. earlier maybe some missed this but people keep questioning this kid if he even going to sign so ill post it again

Up next, Moss will figure out exactly when he’s arriving at Miami. He hasn’t signed yet, but no worries Hurricanes fans, his recruitment is over.

"I'm looking toward being able to get down there at the end of January,” said Moss. “We're going to see thought. We're still figuring all that out. I'm going to sign as soon as we can figure out what I'm doing regarding enrolling or if I even need to sign."

Per 247Sports, Moss is the No. 30 overall player in the country, No. 4 edge nationally and No. 1 prospect in Nevada from the class of 2022.
Dude he’s signed, relax.

Advertisement
I agree. Obviously I don’t know the rules, but even if he signed an FAA, would they have said “official”? That’s why I was certain he submitted the NLI.

No, and it's a good point. The rules (particularly related to comments on recruits) were made back in the days before December Signing Day. Not sure if a verbal and an FAA are enough (now) for December commits/January enrollees.

The recruiting cycle is changing so much.

Advertisement
Advertisement
5212D38B-5A54-4D8D-ACA3-C2193E76E045.png

He’s already out there recruiting the class of ‘23 for us

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back