2022 Cyrus Moss - DEFENSIVE END - COMMITS!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
That's absolutely huge. That weight room about to become his best friend.

Kid should see immediate playing time if he is healthy. Can’t keep his talent off the field and and Feld is going to turn him into a monster over the next 7 months and beyond

Yep. Last two years were probably the weakest LB rooms we've ever had in UM history.

I thought we would never be worse than Davis and Cook. 2020 proved me wrong. 2021 was actually a slight improvement off the ocean floor thanks to better play by Steed and Keontra.

As for Moss, what a pair he makes with Kelly. Future is bright.

Advertisement
I thought we would never be worse than Davis and Cook. 2020 proved me wrong. 2021 was actually a slight improvement off the ocean floor thanks to better play by Steed and Keontra.

As for Moss, what a pair he makes with Kelly. Future is bright.
I was super high on Kelly, I viewed him even higher than Shemar. I think Kelly will be stealing significant reps by the 2nd half of 2022.

I was super high on Kelly, I viewed him even higher than Shemar. I think Kelly will be stealing significant reps by the 2nd half of 2022.

Different roles, but I agree with you. All three of Moss, Kelly and Stewart could easily be "starters" and often on the field at the same time depending on scheme. Look at how the Bills are rotating their DEs.

A reminder for those that need it; This kid went from ‘zero interest’ to locked in and signed within two weeks. This is the Cristobal effect. If the stud prospect is allowed to make their decision and they take an OV here? Expect them to be a Cane. End of story.
A reminder for those that need it; This kid went from ‘zero interest’ to locked in and signed within two weeks. This is the Cristobal effect. If the stud prospect is allowed to make their decision and they take an OV here? Expect them to be a Cane. End of story.
The key here is: "If the stud prospect is allowed to make their decision" We need to ice-out some of the handlers down here in S. Florida. Yes, Mario is like a snake charmer. Once he is in your grasp, you will succumb to his spell. Looking forward to his first test, the class of 2023.

Advertisement
Back