2022 Cyrus Moss - DEFENSIVE END - COMMITS!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Let’s keep keep talking about this young man…..aí haven’t even seen his tape yet….anybody can link your boy the hudl!

Tbh I haven’t watched much tape this past year because recruiting seemed dark

Advertisement
Let’s keep keep talking about this young man…..aí haven’t even seen his tape yet….anybody can link your boy the hudl!

Tbh I haven’t watched much tape this past year because recruiting seemed dark
I definitely need to watch his tape a well. Difficult to watch these guys when Manny was the coach, knowing they were going elsewhere.

So is he officially an EE? I know there had been some debate about whether he could, but the Canes Account mentioning him and using the word “official” makes me think he’s in

Would be huge for him especially, given the need to gain weight. Could get some decent burn Freshman year now

Advertisement
So is he officially an EE? I know there had been some debate about whether he could, but the Canes Account mentioning him and using the word “official” makes me think he’s in

Would be huge for him especially, given the need to gain weight. Could get some decent burn Freshman year now
Yes him kelly and Stewart see the field a ton this year

Advertisement

2:50 on the raiders stadium!!!! He is the backside DE making the play on the playside short of the first down!! I like that

Another thing is that this kid has stopping power on run plays. His reading of the run was really impressive.

When he tackles ball Carrie’s go down. There’s not a lot of Jersey tackling going on here.

The tipped balls are just more icing on the cake. That 6’6 frame I’m certain he will bat a few passes that lead to INTs here at Miami as well.

Pretty excited watching that tape

Advertisement
Back