2022 Cyrus Moss - DEFENSIVE END - COMMITS!

Advertisement
happy star wars GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Feels like night and day comparing Mario's efforts to what we've been seeing recently. You can just feel he's all in and taking the job personal. More importantly Welcome to the Canegang Moss 🙌
You can read this on 247 but this part of Moss' quote really stood out to me. The kid WASN'T interested but Mario kept at it. Pretty crazy. The quote goes on a lot longer on 247 in the article.

“So at first, I told my parents I really didn't want to visit there. I wasn't interested in that school at all. I really wasn't answering coach Cristobal's calls and texts. But over time, he kept at it and he kept trying to get me on the phone and kept talking to me and kept trying to show me a little bit at a time exactly how he moved his business over there and why there are reasons to be excited over there. So over time, he just kind of got on me and it came down to the last visit weekend. I was pretty set that I was just going to go to USC and visit there that weekend."

Advertisement
You can read this on 247 but this part of Moss' quote really stood out to me. The kid WASN'T interested but Mario kept at it. Pretty crazy. The quote goes on a lot longer on 247 in the article.

“So at first, I told my parents I really didn't want to visit there. I wasn't interested in that school at all. I really wasn't answering coach Cristobal's calls and texts. But over time, he kept at it and he kept trying to get me on the phone and kept talking to me and kept trying to show me a little bit at a time exactly how he moved his business over there and why there are reasons to be excited over there. So over time, he just kind of got on me and it came down to the last visit weekend. I was pretty set that I was just going to go to USC and visit there that weekend."

Mario grinds like no other. He's not a huge social media guy but he's relentless at making actual real connections with recruits

Advertisement
Dave Iuli
Matthew McCoy
Jahlil Florence
Gracen Halton
R Mason Thomas
Ahmad Moten
Travonte Citizen
Christen Miller

Thank you.

Definitely want Shemar, Conerly, Iuli, Florence, Halton, Moten, Miller, and Citizen here!

We seems to be going after it hard on the DL and already have brought in two. So I like what Mario is doing there.

Advertisement
Back