2022 Cyrus Moss - DEFENSIVE END - COMMITS!

Advertisement
1641677169380.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Then once that moved over to Miami, at first I was not interested. At first I really didn't know anything about Miami. I hadn't been offered by them. I really didn't think my recruitment was going to come down to there,” he continued. “So at first, I told my parents I really didn't want to visit there. I wasn't interested in that school at all. I really wasn't answering coach Cristobal's calls and texts. But over time, he kept at it and he kept trying to get me on the phone and kept talking to me and kept trying to show me a little bit at a time exactly how he moved his business over there and why there are reasons to be excited over there. So over time, he just kind of got on me and it came down to the last visit weekend. I was pretty set that I was just going to go to USC and visit there that weekend. That was definitely a tough school for me. I was really liking there and felt my recruitment was going that way. I wasn't going to visit Miami, but then it was a day or a few days before the visit, he got me to split-visit where I left USC at 4 o'clock on Saturday and I went over to Miami and spent the day there and left on Monday. I kind of got to see a little bit of both and I got to sit down with coach and really see a more in-depth look at what that vision was and really get to see what my future would look like and what he was trying to do there and what he was bringing there and what changes he was going to make in that program. I was able to kind of voice a couple of my concerns and why at first I wasn't interested in Miami and he was able to kind of give me some feedback and over time I just really started to see what he was talking about. I went back on my own and just kind of looked at everything and looked at what he had shown me and when I looked at it was pretty much what I was looking for. Coach Cristobal is a lot like me, for sure, so I really trust him and who is he gonna hire and he's going to take the program in the right direction and give his all. He's going to have sleepless nights putting in that extra work and I really trust him and know that he's going to go after every player 100%. I know that any player that doesn't come to Miami, it's not going to be because he wasn't treated right or they weren't recruited right and I think that's huge. I'm excited about where the program can go and I trust in what coach Cristobal is doing and I know it's going to be an amazing group over there. I'm excited to be at the forefront of it and be a part of it."

Very telling, we’re in good hands
And this is for the people that always said "oh some people were never going to come here anyway" the go to excuse makers for other staffs. U can change a kids mind no matter if they were a lifelong Bama fan or etc.......if your elite at recruiting u can change a kids dream school to and get them to sign.

Advertisement
He’s got a Greg Rousseau frame. This time next year I’m penciling him in for 10 sacks.
I think he will add at least 15-20 between now and the beginning of next season. He will get thrown into the fire and do well Mario aint playing. He plays talent over seniority.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back