Cyrus F'agan to FSU (edited 2/28/16)

This is 100% right. We need to beat them like the first half of the 2014, for the whole game. We need recruits to know coming to UM and winning a title is possible. Whooping them will do this, and I think we will this year.
dammit.

we need to embarrass FSU this year. not just win....humiliate them. its the only way.

Advertisement
This! Mark Richt is a great hire, but 2016 HAS to include a victory over FSU. Til that happens, we're going to lose off the field recruiting battles.
Yup, haven't beat them since '09

Jeeeeez, I can't believe this is so true. I need a shot, ASAP.
don't worry, unless jimbo craps a QB outta his *** we're beating them this year

Francois was a top qb prospect from IMG.

FSU OL is the weak link.

Deondre Francois, Florida State, Dual-Threat Quarterback
Brad Kaaya > Deondre Francois, JJ Cosentino, Malik Henry, and Sean Macguire who can't throw more than 40 yards in a filled 76,000 seat stadium filled with mostly Cuban, Haitian, and Jamacian people who are naturally loud af

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yea and yall thought the panda was awesome lmao!!!
Manny was recruiting him

Already making excuses for him
your telling me panda was recruiting him when he wasn't and I tell you no his recruiter is Manny Diaz and I'm making excuses for him? Do you have a comprehension problem?

still blaming him

No coach has ever had a recruit flop out on him in the history of college football. You're right, fire him right this second. Can't even hold on to a recruit, why is he even here?

/s

LOL at the UM fans on their knees nose-deep in FSU ******** tossing salad. Listen up, facquits. The days of FSU walking into town and taking whoever they want are OVER. Regain your fcking dignity if you ever had any and clean the cot**** **** out of your nostrils.

:monkey-serious:

F'agala ain't "in town". I was referring to the kid from Gibbons, who you fellas who genuflect to FSU, think FSU can dictate terms to.

Quit being scared.

Advertisement
LOL at the UM fans on their knees nose-deep in FSU ******** tossing salad. Listen up, facquits. The days of FSU walking into town and taking whoever they want are OVER. Regain your fcking dignity if you ever had any and clean the cot**** **** out of your nostrils.

Na man we can't recruit with the big boys until we beat them on the field. They strolling down the coast cherry picking recruits. They have secured three Gainesville blue chippers in the past month. They will be raiding Miami again unless we beat them.

This! Mark Richt is a great hire, but 2016 HAS to include a victory over FSU. Til that happens, we're going to lose off the field recruiting battles.
So FSU gets a commit from one dude who isn't even in Dade or Broward, and you guys think they're going to take whoever they want? LOL

Na man we can't recruit with the big boys until we beat them on the field. They strolling down the coast cherry picking recruits. They have secured three Gainesville blue chippers in the past month. They will be raiding Miami again unless we beat them.

So FSU gets a commit from one dude who isn't even in Dade or Broward, and you guys think they're going to take whoever they want? LOL

Haven't their history shown this thus far?

Advertisement
F'agan raved about every school he visited. His comments about Miami were no different. Not surprised he committed to FSU, but again he reacts strongly to every school he visits. Translation: his recruitment is likely not over. Give him even a week or two to step away from the FSU junior day experience and he'll likely be more open to other options. Not predicting a decommitment, just think UM and others are still in the race here. The story is gonna be the same for every UM recruit this cycle: win and they will come.

Their history of taking whichever Dade/Broward kids that they want from this staff is non-existent.

Advertisement

Their history of taking whichever Dade/Broward kids that they want from this staff is non-existent.
and Stanford Samuels doesn't count either when he commits, he's a legacy there.

Manny was recruiting him

your telling me panda was recruiting him when he wasn't and I tell you no his recruiter is Manny Diaz and I'm making excuses for him? Do you have a comprehension problem?

still blaming him

No coach has ever had a recruit flop out on him in the history of college football. You're right, fire him right this second. Can't even hold on to a recruit, why is he even here?

/s

Exactly why is he here if he cant get these type of recruits for us

While I agree w/ you to this point, the fact is the narrative remains that FSU is a superior program to ours, as of right now, due to on-field production and that narrative won't change until we beat them....something that hasn't been done in the last 6 years.

still blaming him

/s

Exactly why is he here if he cant get these type of recruits for us

Apparently, to get under your skin. Dude, it happens, you've been on this board long enough to know that and probably followed CFB long enough to see it happen many times.

Let us start winning games and we can stop having flops like this. We believe in the staff (some coaches more than others) but the players can't see it yet. People believe what they know, they don't know yet.

With that said, I don't care who lost the kid, win the games to get him back.

Advertisement
Back