Cyrus F'agan to FSU (edited 2/28/16)

The transition of this thread is hilarious. Like a novel with the main character being killed at the end and the story ends. We've got a long way to go but yeah that happened kind of quick. Lmao

Not kind of quick, he has been a FSU lean for 18 months+.

I didn't believe one weekend visit changed that & I was right. I was just hoping we could keep him uncommitted until the season unfolded.
Signing day isn't tomorrow, that's all I gotta say

Advertisement
The transition of this thread is hilarious. Like a novel with the main character being killed at the end and the story ends. We've got a long way to go but yeah that happened kind of quick. Lmao

Not kind of quick, he has been a FSU lean for 18 months+.

I didn't believe one weekend visit changed that & I was right. I was just hoping we could keep him uncommitted until the season unfolded.

And the battle is not over; the season has to unfold. He loved the campus and if he could see the work we do on the field, things can change.

LOL at the UM fans on their knees nose-deep in FSU ******** tossing salad. Listen up, facquits. The days of FSU walking into town and taking whoever they want are OVER. Regain your fcking dignity if you ever had any and clean the cot**** **** out of your nostrils.

Na man we can't recruit with the big boys until we beat them on the field. They strolling down the coast cherry picking recruits. They have secured three Gainesville blue chippers in the past month. They will be raiding Miami again unless we beat them.

This! Mark Richt is a great hire, but 2016 HAS to include a victory over FSU. Til that happens, we're going to lose off the field recruiting battles.
Yup, haven't beat them since '09

Jeeeeez, I can't believe this is so true. I need a shot, ASAP.

LOL at the UM fans on their knees nose-deep in FSU ******** tossing salad. Listen up, facquits. The days of FSU walking into town and taking whoever they want are OVER. Regain your fcking dignity if you ever had any and clean the cot**** **** out of your nostrils.

Na man we can't recruit with the big boys until we beat them on the field. They strolling down the coast cherry picking recruits. They have secured three Gainesville blue chippers in the past month. They will be raiding Miami again unless we beat them.

This! Mark Richt is a great hire, but 2016 HAS to include a victory over FSU. Til that happens, we're going to lose off the field recruiting battles.

don't worry, unless jimbo craps a QB outta his *** we're beating them this year

Advertisement
dammit.

we need to embarrass FSU this year. not just win....humiliate them. its the only way.

I didn't like his tape anyway. I'm glad he chose them now than wait until signing day.

I believe I've already told you that you've been watching tape from his sophomore season...he's a senior now I think he might've improved since that tape

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not getting any kids from Mainland HS!!! There coaches are either FSU or UF fans...only pro Miami coach (Tomilson) Dline, stepped down from coaching this year. Plus, his good friend Aj (from Mainland) plays at FSU. I believe Mainland Assisant head coach Anthony played at FSU.

Advertisement

Francois was a top qb prospect from IMG.

FSU OL is the weak link.

Deondre Francois, Florida State, Dual-Threat Quarterback

Francois was a top qb prospect from IMG.

FSU OL is the weak link.

Deondre Francois, Florida State, Dual-Threat Quarterback

Their OL is not the weak point on their team... Have you seen the classes they signed the last 2 years??? ****, any of Josh Ball, Landon ****erson, Juaun Williams, Josh Ball or Baveon Johnson could start this year as true freshman if need be. Their weakness is in the overrated skill guys like Ermon Lane. That and their arrogance, it'll catch up to them this season no doubt.

That and Dalvin is the entire team. They better hope he stays healthy

Advertisement
Back