Cyrus F'agan to FSU (edited 2/28/16)

Golden Era

i mean Richt Era
Just to piggy back off of what Pete reported yesterday F'agan absolutely loved his visit and we have made a major move in his recruitment.

[TWEET]701207050706141184[/TWEET]
[TWEET]701203035289165826[/TWEET]

[HUDL]athlete/3901726/highlights/215491377[/HUDL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Like that this kid is very tight with his family, bodes well for the home team!

Advertisement
[]_[] swag;2499171 said:
Like that this kid is very tight with his family, bodes well for the home team!

You mean the gators? Dude is from Daytona Beach.

For now. We've been real strong recently like 80 miles away in the Jax area. Just wait until McEltoof has a major sophomore slump this year as Muschump's touch on their D fades.

What's his listed height/weight? I'm sure it's elsewhere but I can't find it... He looks like the long, lean type... I'm guessing an eventual 6'1" 210 safety...

Advertisement
Rivals Update.

Daytona Beach (Fla.) Mainland High School DB Cyrus ***an attended UM's Junior Day on Saturday.

And he summed it up simply.

"It was an A+," he said.

***an says a highlight was that "I got to meet the coaching staff, coach (Manny) Diaz. He talked about how it'll be a new day at Miami, said I can come and compete with those guys there already, make the defense better. They'll make me better and I'll make them better."

***an also sat down with Mark Richt and says "He seems cool. He was just telling me about himself, was saying that Miami had fallen off but that they're going to change it."

***an says he's drawn to "just the tradition of the U - it's coming back to when Ed Reed and those guys were there."

He says he's holding off on naming any favorites right now. He'll name a top five at some point, but has no timetable for that. Will UM make the cut when he announces it?

"They'll make it," he said. "They've made up ground. I think they're going to be back to the old U, start competing better, having more swag."

He lists 30 total offers right now.

A fkn +

With all these dudes named f'ag we're recruiting it might be time to drop that stupid anti-ghey filter. Ghey power stand up!!!

Advertisement
With all these dudes named f'ag we're recruiting it might be time to drop that stupid anti-ghey filter. Ghey power stand up!!!

Wait until Richt offers 2019 dual threat QB Da'***** "JoJo" McHomo. Paranos bout to drop some video highlights around here real soon.

Rivals Update.

Daytona Beach (Fla.) Mainland High School DB Cyrus ***an attended UM's Junior Day on Saturday.

"It was an A+," he said.

***an says a highlight was that "I got to meet the coaching staff, coach (Manny) Diaz. He talked about how it'll be a new day at Miami, said I can come and compete with those guys there already, make the defense better. They'll make me better and I'll make them better."

***an also sat down with Mark Richt and says "He seems cool. He was just telling me about himself, was saying that Miami had fallen off but that they're going to change it."

***an says he's drawn to "just the tradition of the U - it's coming back to when Ed Reed and those guys were there."

He says he's holding off on naming any favorites right now. He'll name a top five at some point, but has no timetable for that. Will UM make the cut when he announces it?

"They'll make it," he said. "They've made up ground. I think they're going to be back to the old U, start competing better, having more swag."

A fkn +

The only way you get kids like this is to beat FSU this year. Kids like this wants to see results on the field.

Wait until Richt offers 2019 dual threat QB Da'***** "JoJo" McHomo. Paranos bout to drop some video highlights around here real soon.

I don't often LOL, but when I do..................
dos-equis-most-interesting-guy-in-the-world-300x300.jpg

Advertisement
Rivals Update.

"It was an A+," he said.

A fkn +

contrast this with the B grade we received from a certain guy that was actual committed last cycle.

Rivals Update.

"It was an A+," he said.

A fkn +

contrast this with the B grade we received from a certain guy that was actual committed last cycle.
And this grade of A+ comes from a kid who has visited multiple other big names schools...
Byrd knew he was going to flip weeks before, isn't it funny everyone that visited with Byrd that weekend said that they had a great time and resulted in locking Bruce and Haskins up but yet Byrd said it was only just okay. That kid was something else man....

Advertisement
Back