Cyrus F'agan to FSU (edited 2/28/16)

Advertisement
I think we still have a good shot as long as he does not commit while he is there. I don't read into crystal balls too much...also depends who is predicting hah

LOL at the UM fans on their knees nose-deep in FSU ******** tossing salad. Listen up, facquits. The days of FSU walking into town and taking whoever they want are OVER. Regain your fcking dignity if you ever had any and clean the cot**** **** out of your nostrils.

Advertisement
LOL at the UM fans on their knees nose-deep in FSU ******** tossing salad. Listen up, facquits. The days of FSU walking into town and taking whoever they want are OVER. Regain your fcking dignity if you ever had any and clean the cot**** **** out of your nostrils.

Here here

Advertisement

AMEN, my brother!!!! Christmas Baby Jesus, you continue to make too much sense!!!!

:monkey-serious:

Advertisement

Na man we can't recruit with the big boys until we beat them on the field. They strolling down the coast cherry picking recruits. They have secured three Gainesville blue chippers in the past month. They will be raiding Miami again unless we beat them.

Time to win on the field and then we'll win off of it. FSU looks real shiny right now; win in 2016-2017 and promise we flip top targets.

The transition of this thread is hilarious. Like a novel with the main character being killed at the end and the story ends. We've got a long way to go but yeah that happened kind of quick. Lmao

Advertisement

Na man we can't recruit with the big boys until we beat them on the field. They strolling down the coast cherry picking recruits. They have secured three Gainesville blue chippers in the past month. They will be raiding Miami again unless we beat them.

This! Mark Richt is a great hire, but 2016 HAS to include a victory over FSU. Til that happens, we're going to lose off the field recruiting battles.

The transition of this thread is hilarious. Like a novel with the main character being killed at the end and the story ends. We've got a long way to go but yeah that happened kind of quick. Lmao

Not kind of quick, he has been a FSU lean for 18 months+.

I didn't believe one weekend visit changed that & I was right. I was just hoping we could keep him uncommitted until the season unfolded.

This! Mark Richt is a great hire, but 2016 HAS to include a victory over FSU. Til that happens, we're going to lose off the field recruiting battles.
Yup, haven't beat them since '09

Advertisement
Back