CWS 2021 thread

Advertisement
What is the point of this response? If vaccinated players can be tested and test positive, then what’s the point?

Not for or against anyone in this argument but just as an FYI the NCAA is not testing anyone that has been vaccinated. It was in the AP article. So if all NC St players had been vaccinated then this would not have been an issue.

Not for or against anyone in this argument but just as an FYI the NCAA is not testing anyone that has been vaccinated. It was in the AP article. So if all NC St players had been vaccinated then this would not have been an issue.
They tested their vaccinated players and four tested positive. Had they not tested them (like the rule says), they could’ve at least put a team on the field today.

They tested their vaccinated players and four tested positive. Had they not tested them (like the rule says), they could’ve at least put a team on the field today.

Right. I believe once they had to do contact tracing they then tested everyone. But the way the AP article read if the entire team had been vaccinated then no one would have been getting tested.

Regardless just a bad situation.

Advertisement
Right. I believe once they had to do contact tracing they then tested everyone. But the way the AP article read if the entire team had been vaccinated then no one would have been getting tested.

Regardless just a bad situation.
FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
What's unbelievable is they were all too stupid to get vaccinated.
What is unbelievable is people like you who expect everyone to get vaccinated despite them not being at risk. Those kids are more at risk from the side effects than they are from the virus itself.

They want them vaccinated despite the so called science. That is what is truly unbelievable in what is supposed to be a free society.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah, that's kinda the way that playoffs work. I'm glad you figured it out.
I was wondering why I had to keep explaining it to you. You said only one team had a chance to be in the finals, even though eight of them were in the tournament. Maybe do a little proofreading before hitting "Post reply"?

To any posters that want to shame someone else for what they choose to put in their body, look up Dr. Robert Malone, the FOUNDER of mRNA vaccines, and a lifelong proponent of vaccines. He's now on record saying the drug companies botched testing protocols on the Covid-19 vaccines and the FDA let it slide. The most likely demographic to be affected by the side effects myocarditis and pericarditis? Adolescent and young males, precisely the age of your average CWS ball player.

Advertisement
Back